Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t talk to me about resting witch face, I’m in HR and it’s a constant battle 🙄
Apparently though ‘my smile lights up the room’ and I just need to do it more. I would if I had something other than mason that makes me smile 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of birthdays… not long until Mason turns the grand old age of 23 🤣 I feel like we need to celebrate it properly along with him…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of birthdays… not long until Mason turns the grand old age of 23 🤣 I feel like we need to celebrate it properly along with him…
I think we should have a full week of celebration especially as Dec turns 23 a few days after 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I think we should have a full week of celebration especially as Dec turns 23 a few days after 🤣🤣
Oh yes 🤤 I’ve realllllly been feeling our Spicy lately. I reread @jflurker93 Mason/Dec threesome smut last night and I’m (again) devastated that’s not my real life.

I suppose I should say sorry to Lauren before she sets Raffa on me? (Except I’m not that sorry I’d defo bang her man whoops)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh yes 🤤 I’ve realllllly been feeling our Spicy lately. I reread @jflurker93 Mason/Dec threesome smut last night and I’m (again) devastated that’s not my real life.

I suppose I should say sorry to Lauren before she sets Raffa on me? (Except I’m not that sorry I’d defo bang her man whoops)
We all know I love a bit of Spicey, that threesome smut is 🥵
I am so not sorry! And she probably wouldn’t notice, too busy with them eyelashes and brows!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What does RMP mean? It’s bugged me for ages 🤣🤣
No idea. I googled this too. Google suggests “Reviews of Modern Physics” which I suspect is maybe beyond the TikTok teens who can’t even spell properly. Alternative options are “read my profile” (doesn’t make sense in the context) or “resting membrane potential”.

• Haha
Oh… that makes more sense than the membrane one. What’s the context? 😭 These pesky kids are causing me so much confusion
One of the cool kids in the SM team def put that in an email to me a few months back and I was like huh?!

he said something like:
can you RMP what we are doing about blah blah blah? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m LOVING all the Reece content (even if you’re all being mean to my poor misunderstood man 😂)

9CABD1A8-9B1D-48DD-93ED-A84A13838C84.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.