Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for being mean about RJ. I’m just concerned that he’s some sort of serial killer who is being held hostage by Chelsea FC as a way of controlling his behaviour. Maybe people think that about my resting witch face, too (although I’m SADLY not being held hostage by Chelsea… wouldn’t say no to that though, if anyone from the club is reading)
My resting witch face was a godsend during my kids primary school years. I never had to bother to pretend to like the other mums, who apparently used to take turns to approach me when they absolutely had to 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My resting witch face was a godsend during my kids primary school years. I never had to bother to pretend to like the other mums, who apparently used to take turns to approach me when they absolutely had to 🤷🏻‍♀️

“When they absolutely had to” this is even more reason to love you Scuffed 🤣 🤣 🤣 Brilliant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh let me know if you need anything!! I work in occupational health 😛

How many times is too many times to click the “watch again” button?

The tiktok teens are more than a little bit broken

Ooo there’s a few of us turning 30 next year then! Me @Rodney2208 and @nellyloz123 anyone else??!! The ultimate FBC party!! Someone fire up the bus!!!

Nope I’m 29 in feb, although I am already looking at venues for my 30th 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess I’ve got an extra 12 months before I need to order my zimmerframe and adult nappies

me with winston soon:

• Haha
“When they absolutely had to” this is even more reason to love you Scuffed 🤣 🤣 🤣 Brilliant
Apparently I’m ‘unapproachable and intimidating’ whatever the f@*k that means. Oh and ‘emotionally unavailable’ according to my mother-in-law. Takes one to know one, love 😉

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry for being mean about RJ. I’m just concerned that he’s some sort of serial killer who is being held hostage by Chelsea FC as a way of controlling his behaviour. Maybe people think that about my resting witch face, too (although I’m SADLY not being held hostage by Chelsea… wouldn’t say no to that though, if anyone from the club is reading)
Nothing wrong with a resting witch face, mine must work wonders “some people” at work they think I’m frosty, stuck up and unapproachable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Nope I’m 29 in feb, although I am already looking at venues for my 30th 🤷🏻‍♀️

I guess I’ve got an extra 12 months before I need to order my zimmerframe and adult nappies
I’ll be 35 in January and I’m well and truly in retirement complex territory

Apparently I’m ‘unapproachable and intimidating’ whatever the f@*k that means. Oh and ‘emotionally unavailable’ according to my mother-in-law. Takes one to know one, love 😉
Tell your mother in law to get fucked 🤣🤣🤣 I love you scuffed!!!

Here you go @calmyourritas ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Yep works wonders. Remove myself from all the school mum WhatsApp groups too 🤣🤣🤣

I just died in her cervix 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I saw this last night and forgot to share it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can people stop talking about turning 30 next year it’s making me feel elderly… 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ooo there’s a few of us turning 30 next year then! Me @Rodney2208 and @nellyloz123 anyone else??!! The ultimate FBC party!! Someone fire up the bus!!!

Me! Even though I act as if it isn't going to happen 😅😅

@GGina you need to teach Reece how to smile without looking like a pyscho! Never realised he was on the CL video, but now I can't unsee it, wonder who he was trying to end that night? :unsure: :unsure:

Rude!
Having a resting witch face is the best, you can avoid lots of people all the time!

Thanks to it I'm always safe of people wanting to stop me for signing petitions on the street, but I have to admit that a lot of people giving shaman/energy channellers/religious people cards stop me all the time. Probably think I need some type of salvation 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can people stop talking about turning 30 next year it’s making me feel elderly… 😩🤣

We will be old together! All these young ones being 30! How dare they 🤣🤣🤣
Who’s the Billy Gilmour Lover??

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.