Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent so much time watching videos on the City youtube channel last night, scowering for a glimpse of Dias. @QueenL you will like these!

I’ve watched all of the ones with Mason in countless times so now it’s Rubens time to shine!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this just to listen to him breathing

View attachment 912626

I can’t work out if he has a slight lisp either or if it’s just the accent, either way HES SO CUTE! He wouldn’t get much rest on a two week vacation with me, let me tell you that! 😏

View attachment 912624

He is just so hot

Thanks for sharing them! You are saving my dignity, whatever is left of it.

View attachment 912664
I can’t not share the full image it would be selfish of me! I imagine this is how he would walk around the Xmas markets when he takes us all on dates

Kepa and Mase start!!!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We should all make it our profile pic for Christmas! 😂
I don’t think I could keep up with who was posting if we all had the same 😂😭 I’d think I was sat talking to myself constantly I’m still getting used to everyone’s new ones from the suit pictures 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We can use the money to fun the FBCs Xmas night out in WYLD
Fab idea! I will add in the calendar! We’ll have that table in no time! 🤣
Edited to say it is quite distracting though, I feel like someone is watching me.. 👀
18A4E23B-87EC-49A7-953E-6D302CEF8657.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have nothing big or clever to say today 😐
Apart from mason and Kepa start happy watching, I shall be watching the goalkeeping situation with interest 😏 hopefully it’ll look a little like this
6EC551E4-0734-4F5B-928B-594A0DFE3BA9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Disclaimer for Jadon's lovers! I promise I'm not trying to steal your man, but he is the only one I can find in a nice Christmas jumper (and he is right, Santa is a red ;) )
My Photoshop skills are dreadful, so until Mase release proper photos I might have to keep this one!

• Haha
So, how many layers do we think Mason is wearing tonight? 😂 😂
I'm going to say...4.

Disclaimer for Jadon's lovers! I promise I'm not trying to steal your man, but he is the only one I can find in a nice Christmas jumper (and he is right, Santa is a red ;) )
My Photoshop skills are dreadful, so until Mase release proper photos I might have to keep this one!
I actually thought about using that photo for a minute but then didn't and well, you beat me to it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mason Mount didn’t roll around making snow angels in fake snow to be told he wasn’t providing proper Christmas photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My god that picture! How do you ever get anything done?! 🥵🥵🥵
Work is limited at the mo, funnily on the wall in my home office there are pictures of me and Mr R on holidays but they don’t have the same distracting effect!
I’m in the office tomorrow considering taking him with me. Not sure my colleagues know about my Mason love though, I’m still known as Mrs Rice 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hope they’ve putting the heating on full whack or our skinny noodle will be playing in his puffer coat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, how many layers do we think Mason is wearing tonight? 😂 😂
I'm going to say...4.

I actually thought about using that photo for a minute but then didn't and well, you beat me to it 😂😂
If he could wear ten he would, I guess the maximum allowed!!

And sorry! I'll try to look for another one!

Mason Mount didn’t roll around making snow angels in fake snow to be told he wasn’t providing proper Christmas photos 😂
But you have that one! We need more, he should know we are greedy, there is never enough Mase!

What the duck…?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.