Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there not a photo of him in the Christmas Jumper from the video he did with Chilly?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening everyone! I’ve had a truly crappy Wednesday. I’ve caught the office cold, work has been tit so I’m making a carbonara for tea and eating all of the carbs 🤣 hope everyone is ok ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Evening everyone! I’ve had a truly crappy Wednesday. I’ve caught the office cold, work has been tit so I’m making a carbonara for tea and eating all of the carbs 🤣 hope everyone is ok ❤
Mason will provide the goods to cheer you up!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just to let you all know, if we get anything like this tonight I will pass away…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just to let you all know, if we get anything like this tonight I will pass away…

He honestly looks like he has aged 10 years(in a good way!) since the Euros! And I’m so here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hope TT, Mase and Timo cheer you up @PunkRocker ❤ ❤

Mason will provide the goods to cheer you up!

The damn washbags....did they offer a 2x1 for footballers?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And Reece looks more normal with the mask, hides the lack of emotion in his face!

Who wanted Mase xmas photos?
It was me! But he looks super young on those ones so I feel a bit meh 🙈🙈. I'm sure Chelsea will give us new ones soon! 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.