Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just popped a beta blocker so I’m ready for the flooding 💦

HE LOOKS SO MATURE, LIKE AN ELDER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They look so great tonight :love::love::love:🥵🥵🥵

ETA; some Chelsea players have decided to man up and wear short sleeves, not Mase tho!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mason mount #55 Christmas is cumming coming and so are the FBC, Let’s hope we find mason under our Xmas tree!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Masonnn looks beyond good tonight
Also it annoys me so much when they are boo’d for taking to the knees considering the other team did too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly I think this haircut Mason is my favourite. I love a floppy hair cut 🥰🥰🥰🌊🌊🌊
I’m sorry to say it @jflurker93 but I think I agree. I think current Mase is my favourite ever. I can’t stop watching that interview from the West Ham game. He’s so beautiful. 🥵🥰🌊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry to say it @jflurker93 but I think I agree. I think current Mase is my favourite ever. I can’t stop watching that interview from the West Ham game. He’s so beautiful. 🥵🥰🌊
It’s the little parting at the front! It’s making me feel lovely things 🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.