Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t apologise my ick has developed throughout the day… s lag him off all you like 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 oh no!
It will pass, I saw a photo of Rubes the other day with long nails and was like 🙈 I DIDNT SEE THAT

I soon got over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I spent so much time watching videos on the City youtube channel last night, scowering for a glimpse of Dias. @QueenL you will like these!

I’ve watched all of the ones with Mason in countless times so now it’s Rubens time to shine!

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve watched this just to listen to him breathing

View attachment 912626

I can’t work out if he has a slight lisp either or if it’s just the accent, either way HES SO CUTE! He wouldn’t get much rest on a two week vacation with me, let me tell you that! 😏

View attachment 912624

• Haha
Reactions: 6
8AEB5C81-A92E-46C8-8C4C-CAA082FF9A04.jpeg

I can’t not share the full image it would be selfish of me! I imagine this is how he would walk around the Xmas markets when he takes us all on dates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Can we put this on the official FBC Christmas cards? 🤣🤣🤣
you have my full permission! Since it’s Xmas I won’t charge you 😉
Maybe I should’ve signed it at least… I’m sure mason would want my autograph

• Haha
Reactions: 8
you have my full permission! Since it’s Xmas I won’t charge you 😉
Maybe I should’ve signed it at least… I’m sure mason would want my autograph
I reckon you should start selling them on Etsy, maybe do some decorations too - @PunkRocker would definitely buy one!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.