Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, let's just say they would prefer to be in the St Petersburg in Florida 😂 but what babies! I bet it's not that cold.

Do you think anyone has actually been honest and said it to him or do you think he’s surrounded by too many people that blow smoke you his arse that no one has been honest? I hope he has some genuine people around him or that’s a very lonely life 😔
He's got friends that have been his friends since they were babies almost. So before being famous. Look at little Nath. He could be using his friend for fame and money every single day and he doesn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think anyone has actually been honest and said it to him or do you think he’s surrounded by too many people that blow smoke you his arse that no one has been honest? I hope he has some genuine people around him or that’s a very lonely life 😔
I think he’s really lucky that he seems to have a really loving family who he’s really close to and he’s got good genuine friends like Nath and Dec for example. There’s obviously going to be lots of dickheads hanging around when you’re in that position but I do think he’s one of the lucky ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think he’s really lucky that he seems to have a really loving family who he’s really close to and he’s got good genuine friends like Nath and Dec for example. There’s obviously going to be lots of dickheads hanging around when you’re in that position but I do think he’s one of the lucky ones.
I think Mason would be able to sniff out a user though. He’s wise enough to work out who’s genuine and those who aren’t ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 912193
Can’t even pretend to be happy with Colin the caterpillar. Sort him out @GGina 🤣
So that’s what the photoshoot with the caterpillar cakes were for 😂

IG shows me that 17-year-old Kai had already perfected the be more Kai look ❤ I need to find out what happened to the other guy :unsure:
And this is me working 🙈

I do too 😂
17 year old Kai has already had enough of this tit 🤣

I love your avatar ❤
Doesn’t seem like long ago since @keylimepie was horrified at the thought of little Nath, clearly she’s embraced it 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
He’s glowed up since the Champions league picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣

To be fair I only just changed it 🤣🤣
Can you imagine the discussions between Mase and Nathan if they’re browsing Mason’s rave thread and someone’s got a Nathan avatar 😭 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god! You did it! I didn’t even notice! Aw little Nath 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Happy wet Wednesday btw all 🥰 hope you’re all ok. Hope poor noodly mase survives the cold temperatures…. He’s not built for below zero!! Poor lad was wearing his puffer coat and gloves in august!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine the discussions between Mase and Nathan if they’re browsing Mason’s rave thread and someone’s got a Nathan avatar 😭 😂 😂
Me hacking the security cameras to find that footage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably coz that’s a fake Colin, I wouldn’t be impressed either to be fair! 🤣🤣
Chelsea had to make do with Cuthbert from Aldi this year to allow for Noodle to get his pay rise 😂 Essential cutback.

• Haha
Yep, looks like a Tesco Curly the Caterpillar to me… 🙄
It is a Curly! Come on Chelsea at least get a Colin!!

🤣🤣 I love this!
I’ve changed mine to a snowy Spicey to get into the Christmas spirit! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.