Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel mean but he doesn't seem to mind people using him for clout. Obviously if he was my boyfriend he'd know exactly how I felt about that. 🤣
It is everyone from stylists, food delivery drivers, tattooists, TOWIE no names, restaurant owners, fake vegans, entrepreneur signed shirt sellers aka stalkers, tanning shop owners. He is too nice. ❤
his own friends use it to get girls, it is obvious that he does not mind

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You too instantly read Y/N as your real name, right?
Please tell me it isn't just me? Because I don't pause there while reading, my mind automatically goes with my name.
Should I be worried?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IG shows me that 17-year-old Kai had already perfected the be more Kai look ❤ I need to find out what happened to the other guy :unsure:
And this is me working 🙈

Please tell me it isn't just me? Because I don't pause there while reading, my mind automatically goes with my name.
Should I be worried?
I do too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Should I be worried?
yeah but i wouldn't duck reece 😰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Should I be worried?
I’m incapable of doing this, my brain won’t let me, I always just read it as ‘your name’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should I be worried?
I do that. I also automatically change all male subjects to Mason if I'm reading any fluff/smut about anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm not trying to be mean but I feel like Mason is the type of guy who never tells people who work for him that they messed up 🙈 and becomes friends with everyone which makes it harder to say "that sucks".
He also lets them all use him for clout, which kind of pisses me off but hey, if he's happy helping them...:censored::censored:
Do you think anyone has actually been honest and said it to him or do you think he’s surrounded by too many people that blow smoke you his arse that no one has been honest? I hope he has some genuine people around him or that’s a very lonely life 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.