Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He shouldn’t let her parade around SGP in hot pants and a cropped top all the time! How the hell did we ever get to the Euros Final when all the players were busy banging Gareth’s daughter! 🙄🤣
Gareth found out just after the semi final. tit went down and from then on she wasn’t the lucky charm we had

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it seems like it wasn’t the first time .. I have to tell Ben „again“ about mason 😂😂 go get it y/n!
Ben was a neglectful dad and husband now he is the one who is cheated😂 i dont think the scenarios can go wilder than these but tiktok and tumblr teens dont cease to amaze me

• Haha
Actually, this reminds me of a tumblr fanfic that I read one afternoon I wasn't feeling well. It was also about Southgate's daughter, and she slept with half the team as well. Left the camp dating Ruben I think but then they broke up and there was a part two where she went back to SGP and slept with more players 🙈 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

No, this is a joke at this point, I was so focused on the base that I didn't look for other mistakes, but this is actually awful. Imagine paying and I don't think Mason is going to the cheapest one he could find and coming home to discover all of that!
They must know that this tattoo is going to be high profile (I never thought I'd be saying a tattoo would be high profile but here we are) and it had to be faultless. It is just lazy or no one had the balls to say look mate this isn't good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Actually, this reminds me of a tumblr fanfic that I read one afternoon I wasn't feeling well. It was also about Southgate's daughter, and she slept with half the team as well. Left the camp dating Ruben I think but then they broke up and there was a part two where she went back to SGP and slept with more players 🙈 😂
Well what a queen go girl😂living our dream

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you for the warm welcom last week ladies - still reading when I can and currently procrastinating about doing some actual work 😬 but just spotted this on Insta….

Do we think maybe Mia (she soon got over Mason!) and Mr Reece are okay again? They are on & off more times than a light bulb!

568112CD-1629-4233-906D-88A0C08A9A90.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs! What about the Covid restrictions! 🤣

• Haha
They must know that this tattoo is going to be high profile (I never thought I'd be saying a tattoo would be high profile but here we are) and it had to be faultless. It is just lazy or no one had the balls to say look mate this isn't good enough.
I'm not trying to be mean but I feel like Mason is the type of guy who never tells people who work for him that they messed up 🙈 and becomes friends with everyone which makes it harder to say "that sucks".
He also lets them all use him for clout, which kind of pisses me off but hey, if he's happy helping them...:censored::censored:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They are like high school lovers one day they are like on honeymoon and the other day they unfollow each other and she posts disses😂 they are cute tho.
she's beautiful but she's so desperate for some footballer to post her everywhere, Reece will never make her get over it all at once

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm not trying to be mean but I feel like Mason is the type of guy who never tells people who work for him that they messed up 🙈 and becomes friends with everyone which makes it harder to say "that sucks".
He also lets them all use him for clout, which kind of pisses me off but hey, if he's happy helping them...:censored::censored:
I also feel mean but he doesn't seem to mind people using him for clout. Obviously if he was my boyfriend he'd know exactly how I felt about that. 🤣
It is everyone from stylists, food delivery drivers, tattooists, TOWIE no names, restaurant owners, fake vegans, entrepreneur signed shirt sellers aka stalkers, tanning shop owners. He is too nice. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thank you for the warm welcom last week ladies - still reading when I can and currently procrastinating about doing some actual work 😬 but just spotted this on Insta….

Do we think maybe Mia (she soon got over Mason!) and Mr Reece are okay again? They are on & off more times than a light bulb!

View attachment 912157
Can she get off my man please 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.