Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning FBC 💙 currently up and getting ready for work on what should be my day off! Feel like a zombie I just want to be in bed (with mason preferably and even then I only have energy to sleep soz babe)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How I feel about the online training I’m doing today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone! Happy matchday! Hope we get content, and he looks great despite the 100 layers he is going to wear!

I know I’ve been simping for him hard, and he looks a bit like he should be in a fast & furious film on this pic but it’s an old pic so i’ll let him off, but when I tell you I nearly fell over when I saw it😵💫

Mason next time you’re doing hip thrusts I want this please
View attachment 911771
Thank god he decided to change the hairstyle! He looks waaaaay better now!

It’s happened! I’m alive! I’m out of bed!
Happy to hear you are feeling better today 🤗🤗

Morning!
After looking at the new tattoo longer than I can admit, I've found another mistake.
The bits I've circled are edges of the trophy but the dragon has curled round the front of the trophy at this point so you shouldn't be able to see it.
I still love it but now this is getting on my nerves. I might DM him. 🤣🤣

View attachment 912023

No, this is a joke at this point, I was so focused on the base that I didn't look for other mistakes, but this is actually awful. Imagine paying and I don't think Mason is going to the cheapest one he could find and coming home to discover all of that!

@irishgal2013 hope you and the little one are feeling a bit better today!

@Geraldine.20.jobs and @MrsGrealish are you ok??? We miss you! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I enjoy these tiktoks😂 even my dreams cannot excess the absurdity of these tiktoks😂 cheating ben with mason 😂
And it seems like it wasn’t the first time .. I have to tell Ben „again“ about mason 😂😂 go get it y/n!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No!!! I would never do that! I’m just confused with the Ben, Mason and Kai, Mason situation 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bet Gareth is over the moon
He shouldn’t let her parade around SGP in hot pants and a cropped top all the time! How the hell did we ever get to the Euros Final when all the players were busy banging Gareth’s daughter! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those tiktok stories...and we thought Wattpad fanfiction was wild 😂

Also, I have to add that my grandad can stay in the bin. But grandma will never be sent there ❤ she made me my favourite dessert because she's the best. Happy stomach means I might actually get some work done.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.