Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not zazamagic, nor butternips. What's the 3rd one? Can't recall the username but yeah, I'm not them.
Who was the third one, actually? Light up lipstick girl? Why can’t I remember 😅

Glad you decided to join in @Ltm19 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still awake and still bloody howling at the TikTok drama of baby Kai but Mason wants to be the dad story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I’ve been simping for him hard, and he looks a bit like he should be in a fast & furious film on this pic but it’s an old pic so i’ll let him off, but when I tell you I nearly fell over when I saw it😵💫

Mason next time you’re doing hip thrusts I want this please
F053B70A-8824-421D-81A9-81B52C267C99.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Good morning❤
I woke up early so I could be 'productive' ended up catching up with the thread so safe to say the productive morning has gone down the drain😂
MASE'S NEW TATTOO - idk whether I love it or hate it but at least it's given us some topless content so I'm not going to complain.
Also, been doing a bit of research on the rmp thing (yes this is how I spend my morning's now) and it is 'remind me please' and it's for the reader to get notified when a new vid is released (I think)
It's match day today! Hope our noodle doesn't get too cold out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good Morning All! Wishing you all a fabulous Wet Wednesday!! Let’s hope Noodle doesn’t get too cold in the Russian weather!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning all
The tattoo does not bother me either way - let’s face it we’re never going to bloody see it again are we ☹- take your top off a bit more Mase! 🤷🏻‍♀️
hopefully Russia is not too chilly for our little noodle! I can think of a few ways to keep him warm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning! I've been told off by a 5 year old and a cat this morning 😂 what a time to be alive!
Hope everyone has a good wet Wednesday and that Mason doesn’t have a frozen Wednesday. Poor thing. Kai will be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve put myself through reading the comments on old posts and it defo means remind me please - @Rodney2208 you are clearly ✨ down with the kids ✨ well done

“Miss Southgate”??? 😂 😭

“it hurts so bad but not as bad as a broken leg” hahahha

Yesssss! I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Ben in the SM team at work for sending me RMP in an email a few months ago and me asking him what he was on about! 😝

• Haha
Had to come to the bathroom to laugh at the Tiktoks, I missed them last night. 🤣
Unbelievable, we weren't like this.

Have a great day FBC! ❤
New content today, can't wait to see our frozen noodle, I hope he starts. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I’ve got problems I’ve just cried at this because he is so precious and I love him so much and he will never know I exist

• Heart
Morning FBC 💙 This rain is not what I wanted when I asked for another wet Wednesday! Dread to think how many layers Mase is currently donning!

Happy birthday Reece ‘Can’t crack a smile’ James! Hope the boys make you smile today 😂
69853891-2EC9-4FB2-9BDF-8EE42B6BA24E.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning!
After looking at the new tattoo longer than I can admit, I've found another mistake.
The bits I've circled are edges of the trophy but the dragon has curled round the front of the trophy at this point so you shouldn't be able to see it.
I still love it but now this is getting on my nerves. I might DM him. 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211208-084638_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Morning all! Happy Wet Wednesday! Have a great day everyone. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.