Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we work out what RMP means? I don’t understand this whole scenario 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
F53C5211-48C6-4825-8209-B627506D24D1.jpeg

It could also apparently be “Russian Massage Parlour”

I give up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve put myself through reading the comments on old posts and it defo means remind me please - @Rodney2208 you are clearly ✨ down with the kids ✨ well done

“Miss Southgate”??? 😂 😭

“it hurts so bad but not as bad as a broken leg” hahahha

• Haha
When I tell you I am cryingggggg in bed watching these, I’ve gone to the beginning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This is absolutely golden. It’s also going to ruin my FYP but I don’t even care 😭 So Kai is definitely the daddy?? Wow

• Haha
This is absolutely golden. It’s also going to ruin my FYP but I don’t even care 😭 So Kai is definitely the daddy?? Wow

So she told Kai she’s not having the kid with him coz she wants to be with Mason

Mason steps up after being with her for 2 weeks

Then she finds out she’s 6 months along

Christ 😵

STOPPPPPP I’ve just got to the birth but where she says this hurts but not as bad as a broken leg 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I literally screamed out loud laughing !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she told Kai she’s not having the kid with him coz she wants to be with Mason

Mason steps up after being with her for 2 weeks

Then she finds out she’s 6 months along

Christ 😵💫
Mason doing a John Stones raising another footballer’s baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hello, introduce yourself.

View attachment 911464
Again?

You missed the memo last Saturday...

I'm not zazamagic, nor butternips. What's the 3rd one? Can't recall the username but yeah, I'm not them.

And btw @jflurker93 during your Portuguese Google word search did you notice Ruben surname is Gato? Cat.
That word is also used as a slang for a handsome man. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Again?

You missed the memo last Saturday...

I'm not zazamagic, nor butternips. What's the 3rd one? Can't recall the username but yeah, I'm not them.

And btw @jflurker93 during your Portuguese Google word search did you notice Ruben surname is Gato? Cat.
That word is also used as a slang for a handsome man. 😍
I mean I know he had an extra long name but I only remember Dias 🤣
Aww as if he has Cat in his surname!

He is a handsome man so he can be my gate? does that work? Are you portuguese or speak it?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.