Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a very small tattoo hidden mostly by my bra which is just A, T, S, C (my mum, dad, brother and my initials) and a little thingy to connect the letters. I keep saying it didn't really hurt and people keep saying I'm lying 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven’t got any either but I’ve um’d and ah’d about getting one the past few years, I reckon I might be brave enough to next year! I’m just super indecisive and worry I will hate it after about a week! 🤷🏼‍♀️
This is me! I also don’t know where I’d want one, which is another big part of the decision 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Good evening and goodnight all. I'm ready for Wet Wednesday

I definitely didn't slow the video down to take a screenshot of his topless body. 🤔

Screenshot_20211207-230932_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t got any either but I’ve um’d and ah’d about getting one the past few years, I reckon I might be brave enough to next year! I’m just super indecisive and worry I will hate it after about a week! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Shall we book a joint session and be brave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
100%, one of my cats likes to get on the headboard of my bed in the night and the amount of times he’s flown down onto me is ridiculous 😭 still love him to pieces though my precious angel boy
she is my actual lurker as she’ll never come to bed while I’m there… I do currently have a very fat cat laid next to me making horrendous snoring noises and a little furry lady demanding I let her under the covers 😂

I’ve just been looking for my least instahoe pic and came across videos and photos of the night I slept with B dog 😂😂😂

Plus a video of my bruises I sent to my friends the next day!!!
is it wrong that I want to see 🙈 my fantasy alpha male was a Brian too but I was too scared of his penis

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They do hurt, no matter where they are but for the most part it’s bearable.

Tattoo regret instantly is a thing though, like you love it and then a few days later you’re like WTF I do it every time but then you love it again it’s really strange.

They’re addictive though, it’s like there’s heroin in the ink. Every time I’m like right i’m not going through this again when I’m sat grinding my teeth through the pain. As soon as it’s finished i’m like right, when can I book in again?

Also here’s Belty Brian’s mate who he stole me away from 😂 no videos of B dog himself though! Beginning to think it was a myth!

• Haha
  • Heart
This is my problem too, I would 100% be getting it lasered off within a year if I got one. Plus my sister is covered in them and not to be a witch some of hers are hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They do hurt, no matter where they are but for the most part it’s bearable.

Tattoo regret instantly is a thing though, like you love it and then a few days later you’re like WTF I do it every time but then you love it again it’s really strange.

They’re addictive though, it’s like there’s heroin in the ink. Every time I’m like right i’m not going through this again when I’m sat grinding my teeth through the pain. As soon as it’s finished i’m like right, when can I book in again?
2 more days booked in January… thankfully not with the apprentice

• Haha
Me with lip fillers tbh, so I’m worried if I did get a tattoo it would be a gateway to addiction 😂
I was tit scared to get my lips done and put it off for ages (I say that but I was 19 the first time I had them done like😂) then just went for it and felt instantly TRANSFORMED no going back for this pouty queen ✌🏽
But at least fillers are dissolvable when I get a bit too much and they go crappy looking or I’m not feeling the shape anymore! Tattoo not quite so easy to do away with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good evening and goodnight all. I'm ready for Wet Wednesday

I definitely didn't slow the video down to take a screenshot of his topless body. 🤔

View attachment 911665
I have spent a ridiculous amount of time staring at the below. Mason deprives of us content so badly that we take the smallest scraps thrown our way 😤 anyway, I’m going to go back to staring at this and the very slight ripple of abs that are visible

841DFD4C-3973-4B21-94A0-C2311D3E136B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Me with lip fillers tbh, so I’m worried if I did get a tattoo it would be a gateway to addiction 😂
I was tit scared to get my lips done and put it off for ages (I say that but I was 19 the first time I had them done like😂) then just went for it and felt instantly TRANSFORMED no going back for this pouty queen ✌🏽
But at least fillers are dissolvable when I get a bit too much and they go crappy looking or I’m not feeling the shape anymore! Tattoo not quite so easy to do away with 😂
You should see my lip transformation.
I don’t think I had a top lip 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You should see my lip transformation.
I don’t think I had a top lip 😳😳😳
Neither did I, I look back at past photos and feel REPULSED
It’s been a tough few weeks between dissolving and refilling 😂😂 looking in the mirror like “nah that’s not me”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, parents look away because I might be setting a terrible example and my brother (who is trying to leave Portugal...long story) might hate me but I'm bringing my niece to sleep with me so we can actually get some sleep tonight 🙈 🙈 we are also skipping kindergarten tomorrow 😂 and it's müsli day, so there'll be tears.
Can Kai skip the match and come here to help me? 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok, parents look away because I might be setting a terrible example and my brother (who is trying to leave Portugal...long story) might hate me but I'm bringing my niece to sleep with me so we can actually get some sleep tonight 🙈 🙈 we are also skipping kindergarten tomorrow 😂 and it's müsli day, so there'll be tears.
Can Kai skip the match and come here to help me? 🙈
Musli day? As in the breakfast cereal?

Reactions: 2
I weaned myself off lip fillers but I’m sooo tempted… I want to be a pouty queen again 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
I have zero tattoos (aside from having micro blading then getting it lasered off because it was tit but that doesn’t even count) and you’re making me all want one I’m purely intrigued what they feel like
No tattoos either. I know I will end up having it but don't know when. I have always wanted at least one, I even know the place and have some ideas about what I want, but I need to be really sure about the actual tattoo. Also, everyone I know that has got a tattoo they never stop, I feel they are like drugs!

On the contrary, this is something I know for sure I will never do. There is no way I'm doing anything on my face.

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time staring at the below. Mason deprives of us content so badly that we take the smallest scraps thrown our way 😤 anyway, I’m going to go back to staring at this and the very slight ripple of abs that are visible

View attachment 911685
The wonkiness

I'm sorry, all of your excuses were great but false, it was destined to be that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Musli day? As in the breakfast cereal?
Yes. We make them a packed breakfast for kindergarten but on Wednesday they have cereal, aka sugar, and the kids go crazy 😂 and we don't have cereal at home because my brother is that kind of parent 😂😂 so there will be tears 🙈🙈

• Haha
Neither did I, I look back at past photos and feel REPULSED
It’s been a tough few weeks between dissolving and refilling 😂😂 looking in the mirror like “nah that’s not me”
I weaned myself off lip fillers but I’m sooo tempted… I want to be a pouty queen again 😭
HOWLING 😂🙈

I used to conceal my freckle too back in the day and now I draw over it even darker 😂 just incase your wondering where that appeared from

8AED0244-C791-4746-AF54-B7D759AB9473.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.