Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I was too polite 😂
I meant squirt… always been able to cum but it’s usually very difficult 🤷‍♀️
Well, I’ve never squirted but I would not worry about it happening because men would LOVE it. It’s like a trophy.

Also, I’ve never cum from just sex… been close but never reached peak 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Have to give the magic lamp a rub at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, I’ve never squirted but I would not worry about it happening because men would LOVE it. It’s like a trophy.

after your other revelations today I feel like we might be the same person 😂 except you have youth on your side!

im Probably never getting laid again anyway so I’m not sure it matters 😂 was trying to talk to a fit bloke Saturday night and some drunk girl literally climbed up on the table next to him and jumped on him… next thing she had his tongue down her throat 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You have such a beautiful way with words xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11

That’s my favourite Disney character ruined 😂😂

Bonus of having the same partner for 20 years - he knows exactly what to do and how to do it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How cold do they look getting off the plane! More mase his nipples must be frozen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very brief appearance but I can't tell you how much I appreciate the shouty angry Mason in this millisecond clip. 🌊🌊🌊🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I knew there was something else! My very minor celebrity conquest is doing the new eToro betting adverts on tv 😂 I looked up while I was WFH today and nearly fell off my chair!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Chelsea FC Members: Submit your questions to Ross Barkley today

👋 Any takers?

I went to Moscow on holiday once in October. I was so cold my nipples could've cut glass 🥶
Don’t talk to me about painful nipples, as soon as I walk outside mine are on FIRE and feel like they’re gonna fall off… I have to walk around holding them #PreggersProbs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t talk to me about painful nipples, as soon as I walk outside mine are on FIRE and feel like they’re gonna fall off… I have to walk around holding them #PreggersProbs
Mine were alrig during pregnancy it was after the birth that I found horrific

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.