Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know if you’ll be able to see this or if it’s been posted but how have I never seen this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to prove myself right 😂🙈
The badge 🥴
But the two bottom halves of the cup are different
View attachment 911288
9030B8B4-DEBF-4824-92E2-811F628652ED.jpeg

My working out isn’t as profesh as yours but this is how I see it 😭 even if it is meant to be at an angle it’s still uneven 💔

When’s this half naked video dropping then? Cause I was meant to be off tomorrow but I’ve been asked to pick up a shift 🙄😤 better not post it when I’m at work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m still convinced it is. I can’t unsee the base of the trophy curving different ways now tho like it’s so obvious in the photo 😭😭 how dare the artist do mase so dirty
It is wonky, I've dragged the video in slow motion (way more times than I should have) and the base was going to be awful from the start

This is the best one yet!!! Not sexualising 😭😭😭😭😭
It says it doesn't exist 😔
Wish I had missed the next Adele instead of whatever is this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it is meant to be like that. Like the handles aren't smooth. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know but why 😢
It had so much potential. The dragon is great but the cup is…
I love the concept just don’t love the outcome.

As long as Daddy is happy with it, and we good get some nipple from it so I guess I shouldn’t complain 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know but why 😢
It had so much potential. The dragon is great but the cup is…
I love the concept just don’t love the outcome.

As long as Daddy is happy with it, and we good get some nipple from it so I guess I shouldn’t complain 😅
When he sees the light and signs at city we’ll slip a few extra pennies in his pay check to get it touched up 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If he gets a tiger, leopard, elephant, flowers and a butterfly… we’re soul mates.

Oh & a palm tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I like the tattoo, even if it’s a bit wonky - I just wish it was somewhere else on his body, I liked his torso as it was 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.