Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB hates all tattoos 😂

here goes… I mean I have already admitted what I got up to with a mini milk so…

I did ask my real life besties but they couldn’t help me! So I’ve been having sex (with myself and others 😂) for 20 years or so… but I have never 💦💦💦💦… until now! And obviously I’m very very single right now so it’s not a new partner and literally nothing in my ‘routine’ has changed! I know men tend to get off on it but I think I’d feel incredibly embarrassed if it happened with someone else! Also why the hell now 😂
There is nothing at all to be embarrassed about! Especially when it comes to ✨:sick: men 🤢✨ You do you hun! Just own it- that way nobody can use anything against you! I squirted when a guy was fingering me once, and like the others said, he seemed to be happy about it- like it was some big acomplishment

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi! I'm back! I'm an auntie again and it's been very stressful 😂 but everything is good. What did I miss?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We discussed squirting and daddy got a wonky tattoo
A new tattoo?? I need to catch up then. I was going to only read my mentions 😂 I've been awake for the last 19 hours. The brain isn't doing too well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.