Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he getting a tattoo there anyway it’ll never bloody be shown off

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

If he gets a swallow, an anchor, a panther, a butterfly, two black swirls and a duck tonne of regret…..we’re meant to be.
well I know for sure I’m never meant to be with him as can’t see him getting Arsenal emblazoned on himself any time soon 😂 maybe a rose/lace/diamond combo, a butterfly (that used to be a Katie price 🎀 woman stamp) a bird (soon to be a peony) and some stars (soon to be Japanese cherry blossom)

by the way GB would like us to know he hates the new tattoo…

I feel like I need to ask your advice on something girls but it’s kinda rude 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just got in the bath after feeling cold in bed so god knows how he’s feeling.

I’ve also decided…. that I don’t hate the diamonte tracksuit anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just got this on my FYP and cried actual tears wtf is with the emotional music is it trying to remind me that this is the life I’ll never have

BRING ME A TISSUE MASON

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m absolutely dead.

(on the advice ask away xx)
GB hates all tattoos 😂

here goes… I mean I have already admitted what I got up to with a mini milk so…

I did ask my real life besties but they couldn’t help me! So I’ve been having sex (with myself and others 😂) for 20 years or so… but I have never 💦💦💦💦… until now! And obviously I’m very very single right now so it’s not a new partner and literally nothing in my ‘routine’ has changed! I know men tend to get off on it but I think I’d feel incredibly embarrassed if it happened with someone else! Also why the hell now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
well I know for sure I’m never meant to be with him as can’t see him getting Arsenal emblazoned on himself any time soon 😂 maybe a rose/lace/diamond combo, a butterfly (that used to be a Katie price 🎀 woman stamp) a bird (soon to be a peony) and some stars (soon to be Japanese cherry blossom)

by the way GB would like us to know he hates the new tattoo…

I feel like I need to ask your advice on something girls but it’s kinda rude 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Ask away, after the past couple of days it’s clear nothing is off limits.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just got in the bath after feeling cold in bed so god knows how he’s feeling.

I’ve also decided…. that I don’t hate the diamonte tracksuit anymore

@MensaBarbie1985 don't worry, ask, I'm sure it can be anything as bad as the questions that were thrown around last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
GB hates all tattoos 😂

I did ask my real life besties but they couldn’t help me! So I’ve been having sex (with myself and others 😂) for 20 years or so… but I have never 💦💦💦💦… until now! And obviously I’m very very single right now so it’s not a new partner and literally nothing in my ‘routine’ has changed! I know men tend to get off on it but I think I’d feel incredibly embarrassed if it happened with someone else! Also why the hell now 😂

Do you mean cum or squirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it you mean squirting? Don't worry about it they're mad for it!!

Reactions: 6
GB hates all tattoos 😂

Do you mean squirting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.