Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im finally getting to the Emirates on Saturday to watch my boys against Southampton… any socks I need to be aware of?! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I...don't know how I feel about the tattoo. The wonkiness doesn't bother me as much as it does others (it's your suit, how cute. I can't stand how horribly the jacket sits, you can't stand the tattoo design) but I guess it will grow on me the more I see it. Which means I have to see it a lot. This means Mason needs to stop wearing a shirt.
And -14 is not that cold 🤷‍♀️ says the half Siberian 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I...don't know how I feel about the tattoo. The wonkiness doesn't bother me as much as it does others (it's your suit, how cute. I can't stand how horribly the jacket sits, you can't stand the tattoo design) but I guess it will grow on me the more I see it. Which means I have to see it a lot. This means Mason needs to stop wearing a shirt.
And -14 is not that cold 🤷‍♀️ says the half Siberian 😂😂
CONGRATULATIONS 🥰

Please can you elaborate on the way the jacket sits? I’m intrigued, genuinely 😇

Also…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone take one for the team and message the tattooist to ask when we get this video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this was me.
my eyes are as wrinkly as mason’s on this too.
my hats on wonky too I was frozen!

View attachment 911521
I was that cold I couldn’t even get my phone to work to take a photo! Still can’t believe you were only a tampon throw away and I didn’t know 😂💔

Someone take one for the team and message the tattooist to ask when we get this video
Can you let him know I won’t be home till about 3:15 so anytime before then doesn’t work for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CONGRATULATIONS 🥰

Please can you elaborate on the way the jacket sits? I’m intrigued, genuinely 😇

Also…
My sleep-deprived brain is trying not to be too mean, I swear but if you look at the "not gala" photos, there isn't one where the jacket looks good. It basically looks like it's the wrong size, which makes me wonder what the tailor actually did 🤷‍♀️ When it's closed, one of the sides is just sitting very unnaturally, rather than "hugging" the body. And when it was opened, you could see the not belt, maybe "sash belt?" I don't know the word in English. But the thingy piece of fabric above the trousers is horribly positioned. And it shouldn't move that much during that kind of event. So I guess it was badly put there in the first place.
Am I even speaking English? I do wonder 😂 I feel like this is the most poorly written post even seen.

I can give everyone warm hugs and then no one is cold ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hi! I'm back! I'm an auntie again and it's been very stressful 😂 but everything is good. What did I miss?

Hope your SIL and the baby are ok!! ❤ ❤ ❤

And girls, I'm still not over the wonkiness....I was scrolling down on Tumblr, and every time I saw a pic of the tattoo I could only think about that base 😭😭😭😭😭
I know I would have really enjoyed it if that part was well done.
Did he not pay the tattoo artist enough? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
My sleep-deprived brain is trying not to be too mean, I swear but if you look at the "not gala" photos, there isn't one where the jacket looks good. It basically looks like it's the wrong size, which makes me wonder what the tailor actually did 🤷‍♀️ When it's closed, one of the sides is just sitting very unnaturally, rather than "hugging" the body. And when it was opened, you could see the not belt, maybe "sash belt?" I don't know the word in English. But the thingy piece of fabric above the trousers is horribly positioned. And it shouldn't move that much during that kind of event. So I guess it was badly put there in the first place.
Am I even speaking English? I do wonder 😂 I feel like this is the most poorly written post even seen.

I can give everyone warm hugs and then no one is cold ❤
Ok I’m gonna go pretend I’m Miranda Priestly and inspect the non gala photos, I’ve put my glasses back on and everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm wondering (I've never had a tattoo so may need others to clarify) but that part of the body is not particularly 'fleshy' especially not on our skinny noodle, so maybe the pain of the tattoo (it does look about the size of a non-ross barkley hand) meant he didn't keep still enough, hence the wonky tatt 🤷‍♀️
If this is true then he's even more adorable 🥺 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering (I've never had a tattoo so may need others to clarify) but that part of the body is not particularly 'fleshy' especially not on our skinny noodle, so maybe the pain of the tattoo (it does look about the size of a non-ross barkley hand) meant he didn't keep still enough, hence the wonky tatt 🤷‍♀️
If this is true then he's even more adorable 🥺 🥺
I’ve never even thought about this before but my most recent tattoo is the most awful, wonkiest thing you’ve ever seen and it hurt like hell… it’s on my ribs kind of under my arm and I’ve always had a skinny rib cage so I’m wondering if there’s some truth in this! I hope so

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.