Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so i've watched the tattoo video too many time already now, and if you pause it at 4 seconds, its not wonky (the tattoo that is)..... 🥵
I’m still convinced it is. I can’t unsee the base of the trophy curving different ways now tho like it’s so obvious in the photo 😭😭 how dare the artist do mase so dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So I can’t see TikToks again and Bumblebees trick isn’t working but I knew who you were talking about and I am howling that it’s an Adele cover 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t love it don’t hate it but if it gives us topless daddy then I’m fully here for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to prove myself right 😂🙈
The badge 🥴
But the two bottom halves of the cup are different
6A858CA0-89CB-43CD-B63A-E76621F19651.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.