Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up! Wait! This means there could be a video! Of mason getting this tattoo laying down with no top on….im not ready…yes I bleeping am…omg I don’t even know how to feel
mom so ready to see his naked body just lying there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hold up! Wait! This means there could be a video! Of mason getting this tattoo laying down with no top on….im not ready…yes I bleeping am…omg I don’t even know how to feel
This could be the end of most of us. I'll not cope with even a few minutes of him topless getting tattooed. 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
so i've watched the tattoo video too many time already now, and if you pause it at 4 seconds, its not wonky (the tattoo that is)..... 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.