Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care if the little smuff gets hypothermia, he better be whipping his top off tomorrow. So I can see it and lick my tv tomorrow. (Ok went too far there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
God, my actual heart rate has gone up after that.... i think the tattoo is hot.... 🥵 🥵
Maybe our noodle is not so vanilla ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get that… still not a huge fan 😂 base of the trophy is uneven too and it’s stressing me out
First thing I noticed 🙈
Not too sure how the finer details will hold up either. Feel like the teeth and scales won’t exist in 8 years time.

HOWEVER… I want a dragon tattoo so, we’re made for eachother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
First thing I noticed 🙈
Not too sure how the finer details will hold up either. Feel like the teeth and scales won’t exist in 8 years time.

HOWEVER… I want a dragon tattoo so, we’re made for eachother.
I’m sure it’ll grow on me if not I’ll just lay on that side and cover it with my head so I don’t have to look at it 😉

he’s still gorgeous even if I don’t particularly like his slightly wonky new tattoo 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mason tony mount you did not just make
Me want to do you even more with that new tattoo.

• Haha
For him to have his whole chest done would make me wetter than the Pacific

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hold up! Wait! This means there could be a video! Of mason getting this tattoo laying down with no top on….im not ready…yes I bleeping am…omg I don’t even know how to feel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have a tattoo as a must on any man, wonky or not I’m flooded here. Chelsea champions league is just 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.