Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other news, I've recruited one of my boys as a Chelsea fan. Caught him watching replays on the iPad 😉 so now, I have an excuse for watching games....we are "bonding" 🤣. I'll just have to keep the moans to a minimum and pretend like I don't know who any of them are 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on pep, give us what we want @Scuffed @Suder34

At least you two are happy, my own manager has pissed me off. He better sun him on I just want to see the thighs 🤤

I’m down a dark deep hole on getty images currently .

2E0C7F67-F50C-4383-AEAF-7C2CAA2EFA74.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I meant to share this one earlier…. Not gonna lie, this position does something to me

F3E184CD-2553-4823-8D8C-5DCAAC1687F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just said to my son if he wants to go through his essay with me he needs to do it before KO - his response was I only want to watch it to see Walker’s fat backside running around. He can now proof read his own bleeping essay. And he’s NOT FAT 🖕🏻
I bloody love the mini Scuffed’s. Each of them sound brilliant 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was bad. So bad. From about 21-25 and then last year I had a couple of bad months again but I blame that on going through a rough time so 🤦🏻‍♀️

Friday & Saturday nights most weekends at one point.
I’ve double dipped in one night.
Gone through whole groups of friends.

I’ve met parents the next day.
Grandparents the next day.
Kids walking in on us.
The toe / foot situation.
Belts around the neck with a stranger in a hotel (probably not very wise but thankfully he wasn’t Ted Bundy)
Sex in the sea in Ibiza.
Fumbles on a hotel balcony that got filmed so if I ever become an instahoe that would surface.
Used to meet a guy that wanted lifts home from City and he used to eat me out on the backseat a payment 😂😂 #UBER

Thankfully I have sorted my life out 🙈🙈
I'd prefer cash as payment tbh 🤣🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The belt around the neck guy, to this day is still one of the best I’ve had.

My northern girls will probably know of Bredbury Hall, I know Geraldine does.

So I was actually interested in his friend and he was trying to tell me he was going to ruin me and my mate went, you’ve got no chance pal she’ll eat you alive.
Then his friend ‘Brian’ who was only a couple years older than me. Unfortunate name for a guy in his 20s but he looked the spitting image of Aitch, decides he’s having me instead.

It was like 50 shades of grey on steroids. I woke up bruised, I felt like I’d been battered (in a good way) it was fantastic! 😂😂

& he had the most perfect penis.
Whoever he marrys is a very lucky lady.
We need a ‘belt around the neck guy’ smut! Which footballer do we think is into that kind of thing 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I just said to my son if he wants to go through his essay with me he needs to do it before KO - his response was I only want to watch it to see Walker’s fat backside running around. He can now proof read his own bleeping essay. And he’s NOT FAT 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We need a ‘belt around the neck guy’ smut! Which footballer do we think is into that kind of thing 🤔
This one with any luck 😍
(pretends the medal is a belt)

and then this is him saying
“get the duck in that bedroom now”

E6176096-58A3-4AC5-8FE4-1EA13F83F994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
My moneys on Big Hands
Just to expand on this as I’ve given it a lot of thought (as I do with everything FBC related, and rarely with anything work related)

Ronaldo :sick: is probably a contender. But like in a murdery way, rather than a sex way.

I could see Reecey being a dark horse that’s in to it - mainly because he doesn’t want to have to make conversation?

And Timbo is obviously in to this sort of thing…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.