Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me to Pep when I saw the line up.

View attachment 910731
I just said to my son if he wants to go through his essay with me he needs to do it before KO - his response was I only want to watch it to see Walker’s fat backside running around. He can now proof read his own bleeping essay. And he’s NOT FAT 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just said to my son if he wants to go through his essay with me he needs to do it before KO - his response was I only want to watch it to see Walker’s fat backside running around. He can now proof read his own bleeping essay. And he’s NOT FAT 🖕🏻
He’s on to you Scuffed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😅😅😅 He’s not fat, hes solid. Can’t be that fat either as he’s bloody faster than lightening!

Have you taken him for an eye test recently? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think as long as we leave Kai relatively alone and let her in on the Kepa action she doesn't mind 😉
I have zero interest in Kai… Kepa is def competing for number 2 now. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well........;)
I lost my virginity when I was 18, to a 40 year old
However I didn't know he was 40 until after (he lied about his age)
Also the sex only lasted 3 minutes 🤣
Well I haven’t lost my virginity yet but i was so close and we were always making out with my boyfriend and then he cheated on me since then i cannot really count anyone then i came to study so still wandering around to find someone, so that i can lose it (age doesn’t matter but you know i cannot rely on anyone) 😂 whenever i talk about this situation the conversation turns into a sex education class😂

• Heart
Just going to believe it’s minimal like me to be honest 😂 I won’t hear anything else
It can't be that high unless he has been very busy in the last 12 months. He was with old Voldy for 3 years. This is what I'm going to believe anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.