Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the long-awaited part 2! Quick recap: you and Harry had sex 🥵 but then he made a rude comment about your 🐱 odour. So you go to the doctor, but have you finally met your dream man?? Read to find out :cry:❤
Warning: Side affects may include wetness, being turned on, flooding, frequenting care homes to find a sexy old man

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 17.48.22.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Here is the long-awaited part 2! Quick recap: you and Harry had sex 🥵 but then he made a rude comment about your 🐱 odour. So you go to the doctor, but have you finally met your dream man?? Read to find out :cry:❤
Warning: Side affects may include wetness, being turned on, flooding, frequenting care homes to find a sexy old man

View attachment 910879
You’ve outdone yourself, you disgusting weirdo… 🤢🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

View attachment 910879
F4F21740-76D8-4865-809D-C105CEC8319E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 910879

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 910879

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 910879

Seriously, why didn't any of you kill me! Now Ineed to go in search of the bleach, again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 910879
fetchimage.jpeg
j

• Haha
After the calendar “incident” with Mr R yesterday he will be pleased to know that I’ve spent the last hour or so doing the stupid wedding photo book for grandparents, and I managed to resist the urge to photoshop his face 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i really want to believe that he has "daddy" in him, but I'm kind of thinking he will need to be taught and will have to grow into it. He seems too nice and considerate to bend you over and rail you viciously first thing 😂
I think he has Daddy in him but I'm not sure it stretches to a belt round the neck. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 910879
1B9F2EA2-4CA0-4CC1-87B1-E1B5F1C1DA92.jpeg

not to encourage this… whatever this is, but you missed the opportunity to put ‘sauce it yourself’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.