Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our smiley noodle boy ❤
View attachment 910529

When are they leaving for Russia?
Do I see a bit of socks or is it my mind playing tricks showing me what I want.
I see you dirty elders thought the same as me, guess this is why all of us are on this thread!

Advent Day 7 🥵🥵 Part 2 will be out later today as a special treat 🤩🥳
View attachment 910540

Someone do it, please and thank you.

Also, my oldest was 29 when I was 21, only a duck-friend, nothing serious, but he was great!!

Lmao this is me too… I will talk to ANYONE when I’m drunk it’s a real problem

He always looks so perfect!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just to expand on this as I’ve given it a lot of thought (as I do with everything FBC related, and rarely with anything work related)

Ronaldo :sick: is probably a contender. But like in a murdery way, rather than a sex way.

I could see Reecey being a dark horse that’s in to it - mainly because he doesn’t want to have to make conversation?

And Timbo is obviously in to this sort of thing…
‘in a murdery way’ 🤣🤣🤣

Timbo only likes to be the one wearing the belt… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just to expand on this as I’ve given it a lot of thought (as I do with everything FBC related, and rarely with anything work related)

Ronaldo :sick: is probably a contender. But like in a murdery way, rather than a sex way.

I could see Reecey being a dark horse that’s in to it - mainly because he doesn’t want to have to make conversation?

And Timbo is obviously in to this sort of thing…
So conflicted on what reaction to use!
So you'll get both and I'm sure you'll know what is aimed where!
😡
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d love to say Mason but I think he’d be like.. is it ok? Is it hurting ? Can you breathe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You just know if it’s a premier league player it’d be a Gucci belt, as well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to say Mason but I think he’d be like.. is it ok? Is it hurting ? Can you breathe?
i really want to believe that he has "daddy" in him, but I'm kind of thinking he will need to be taught and will have to grow into it. He seems too nice and considerate to bend you over and rail you viciously first thing 😂

• Haha
So I think… belt gate

100% Walker
Probably Dias
JG would give it a go I reckon
Definitely Pickford

Just got this game on, it’s literally dead silent I hope we can hear them screaming at each other 🥵

• Haha
  • Wow
i really want to believe that he has "daddy" in him, but I'm kind of thinking he will need to be taught and will have to grow into it. He seems too nice and considerate to bend you over and rail you viciously first thing 😂
I’d be happy to educate him 🤗 I can imagine he was only exposed to very vanilla behaviour in his relationship so maybe got some catching up to do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I think… belt gate

100% Walker
Probably Dias
Definitely Pickford

Just got this game on, it’s literally dead silent I hope we can hear them screaming at each other 🥵
JG would give anything a go. 🤣
Pickers 100% and would potentially get carried away and kill you. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I think… belt gate

100% Walker
Probably Dias
Definitely Pickford

Pebbles 🙄
RLC

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I think… belt gate

100% Walker
Probably Dias
Definitely Pickford

Weird to see the stadium empty again.

I hate those tops, they look like training tops. How are they meant to kiss the badge when they score? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird to see the stadium empty again.

I hate those tops, they look like training tops. How are they meant to kiss the badge when they score? 🤣
I hate this kit.
God knows who designed it.

When they released it on instagram I literally commented saying ‘who signed off on this?’

😂 I did the same with them atrocious outfits yesterday.

• Haha
I hate this kit.
God knows who designed it.

When they released it on instagram I literally commented saying ‘who signed off on this?’

😂 I did the same with them atrocious outfits yesterday.
Did you see the video of them all arriving 🥴

• Haha

I didn't have the heart to tell the mr that there is definitely more than one Chelsea boy that I would leave him for in a heartbeat the other day when I was getting interrogated 😂
You can't reveal all of your secrets at once! Better to let him know little by little so he can't get mad!

Not sure how @Chani10 will feel about all this Kepa love 🤣

Forget about her, it's me all of you have to worry about. I haven't been following him even before his Chelsea glow up when he was playing for Athletic for all of you to steal him!!
I can share tho, but only when you greedy elders share yours 🤷‍♀️

@jflurker93 what a nice photos and videos to come back to 🥵🥵🥵 (I've blocked snail on my mind)

@calmyourritas how are you feeling? Any improvement?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d be happy to educate him 🤗 I can imagine he was only exposed to very vanilla behaviour in his relationship so maybe got some catching up to do🤣
I reckon I'm pretty vanilla, but I wouldn't mind learning some new things with someone 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.