Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staring at my new background for the foreseeable 😇

I’ve still not done my xmas tree either…
View attachment 910645

I remember when I got with my boyfriend at 18 and I was on 5 and he was mortified at that even though it was the same amount as him 😂

He’d have a cardiac arrest now… I’ve genuinely lost count 🙈
It’s not over 100 I don’t think, that’s all I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Staring at my new background for the foreseeable 😇

I’ve still not done my xmas tree either…
View attachment 910645

I remember when I got with my boyfriend at 18 and I was on 5 and he was mortified at that even though it was the same amount as him 😂

He’d have a cardiac arrest now… I’ve genuinely lost count 🙈
It’s not over 100 I don’t think, that’s all I know.
I need a wingwoman friend like you, Lurker nights out must be something else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what daddy’s body count is? Benjamin’s has to be in the 100’s surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t just screen shot his Instagram and saved it to my awful photos 🤓
In the words of our Stephen - He can Choke me those massive hands ( Kepa that is not Stephen 😘)
I didn't have the heart to tell the mr that there is definitely more than one Chelsea boy that I would leave him for in a heartbeat the other day when I was getting interrogated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what daddy’s body count is? Benjamin’s has to be in the 100’s surely?
Benjamin lost count a while ago. I remember seeing a tiktok that said if you shag two people with the same name they cancel each other out. I suspect Chilly subscribes to that way of thinking

I like to think Daddy is still on 1 but I know better 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t just screen shot his Instagram and saved it to my awful photos 🤓
In the words of our Stephen - He can Choke me those massive hands ( Kepa that is not Stephen 😘)
Yeah, Kepa can choke me as well.

Basically, I think goalkeepers and all their holding on to balls tightly, they are probably the best chokers. Kepa, Ramsdale, Pickford. Literally all choke me.

But I'm not against being choked by the likes of Daddy, Grealish, Barkley, Mings, Maguire etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, Kepa can choke me as well.

Basically, I think goalkeepers and all their holding on to balls tightly, they are probably the best chokers. Kepa, Ramsdale, Pickford. Literally all choke me.

But I'm not against being choked by the likes of Daddy, Grealish, Barkley, Mings, Maguire etc.
Would you ask them to keep the gloves on? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.