Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I should qualify for one every year as I’m over 30. Bit like when you reach 100 and get a telegram from the Queen 🤣🤣🤣

Yes a fellow 35 year old!!
Feel about 55- hazards of having kids so young, they suck all the life out of you! On the plus side it won’t be long till we can go on posh holidayS on our own and leave them here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Feel about 55- hazards of having kids so young, they suck all the life out of you! On the plus side it won’t be long till we can go on posh holidayS on our own and leave them here 😆
Totally agree! The problem I have is mine are so spaced apart in age!!! I’ll be off to turkey to find a toyboy in about 14 years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon all! 💙
I've been to my wanky breakfast, flirted with a couple of attendees, stole some pastries and then came into the office and pretended to work. Now having my well-earned lunch break, what have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What magic tricks can you do with those big hands, Barkley?! 🤣🤣

@Scuffed you are a woman after my own heart. Don’t talk to me at school. Don’t WhatsApp me and don’t tell me about how amazing your ‘angel’ is doing at school. I don’t give a hoot, Karen 🤣🤣

FBC 30th birthday party, yes! I won’t be able to stay too late because I’ve already passed that magic number!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As soon as March hits I’m tagging Mason at every given opportunity for a 30th birthday message!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.