Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?
I think my ex is the oldest… he was 35 and I was 28 when we broke up.

I don’t think I’ve been with anyone older than that… or a bigger age gap than the 7 years 🤔 I’ll have to rack my brains!

Reactions: 5
Oh I’ll be clinging on to life for as long as possible if I’m married to Mase and he’s ‘taking care of me’ on a daily basis…

If he's 'taking care of you on a daily basis' I'm sure your heart won't be able to take the excitement for long 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If he's 'taking care of you on a daily basis' I'm sure your heart won't be able to take the excitement for long 😂
Yeah that’s true, if I survive the eye contact beforehand it’ll be a bleeping miracle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think my ex is the oldest… he was 35 and I was 28 when we broke up.

I don’t think I’ve been with anyone older than that… or a bigger age gap than the 7 years 🤔 I’ll have to rack my brains!
Me and mr suder the same age, mr 🇦🇺 I have no idea how old he was ☺ Obviously having been with mr s since like school ( mr aus “ we were on a break “ ) ... it’s about quality not quantity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me and mr suder the same age, mr 🇦🇺 I have no idea how old he was ☺ Obviously having been with mr s since like school ( mr aus “ we were on a break “ ) ... it’s about quality not quantity 🤣
Awww so much simpler, the dating world is rough! 😅

The 35 year old acted 21 though, so I don’t know if that counts.

• Haha
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?
I dated and slept with a 32 year old when I was 22… I enjoyed myself… I thought it was fine, unfortunately my mother and also the mother of his child did not.

He was also my best friend at the time’s brother but that’s a whole other story.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Awww so much simpler, the dating world is rough! 😅

The 35 year old acted 21 though, so I don’t know if that counts.
Haha My 35 year old sometimes acts 21 (or 22 would be appropriate 😆).
it’s so much simpler Plus they know you really well😉 😉, people say don’t you feel like you’ve missed out on playing the field etc! I’m like nope- happy with my lot!

• Heart

Mr E is actually my toy boy (only one year younger, not nine) and the only sausage I’ve ever sampled! What a thrilling little life Eden leads 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear god, I’m dreading your answer to this… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Well........;)
I lost my virginity when I was 18, to a 40 year old
However I didn't know he was 40 until after (he lied about his age)
Also the sex only lasted 3 minutes 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

When I was 21 I was seeing someone who was 6 years older then me, he thought it was a big deal and wanted to keep it on the DL… he was shown the door. When I was 16/17 I was dating someone 5 years older, that didn’t go down well with my parents but I thought I was super cool and grown up 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t know all of their ages but don’t think any of them were much older than me, my husband is a year younger. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
‘all of their ages’ Have I made myself sound slutty? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.