Mason Mount #54 Daddy’s looking like Flynn Rider, it’s making our legs spread wider (sorry Tony)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should qualify for one every year as I’m over 30. Bit like when you reach 100 and get a telegram from the Queen 🤣🤣🤣
I agree with you! At the grand age of 33 (all the threes, dirty knees 😉😂) I feel that I am deserving of a most special gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you! At the grand age of 33 (all the threes, dirty knees 😉😂) I feel that I am deserving of a most special gift!
Well I’m even older than that so I think he should just marry me, I need to be taken care of… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I’m even older than that so I think he should just marry me, I need to be taken care of… 😉

Fair enough, perhaps then he can divorce you and trade you in for a slightly younger model 😂

• Haha
@Scuffed you are a woman after my own heart. Don’t talk to me at school. Don’t WhatsApp me and don’t tell me about how amazing your ‘angel’ is doing at school. I don’t give a hoot, Karen 🤣🤣
Love that ‘angel’ is in inverted commas. You know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning Gang!
I had the most weirdest dream, I seemed to have gone back in time 5 years and was travelling round India (a trip I did with Mr R😂) and I knew exactly where we were but I was there with Mase, Chilly, Dec and Madders 🤢 I can’t remember the exact ins and outs but there was traditional dancing and I seemed to be having a secret thing with Chilly, Dec and Mase 🤣 Lauren then turned up with some bitchy friends on a TukTuk and started complaining that it was too hot and her eyebrows were melting off 🥴 Dec told her to stop being a pain and Madders took her side and they fucked off together.. then I woke up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not your subconcious also rejecting Madders 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I’m home, covered in mud but I did get a lot of kisses from Winston.. wish they were from Mason but, you know.

Also, the meal has been rearranged!

• Heart
Can someone please confirm that I’m not a terrible person if I don’t really do much work today for the second day in a row

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can someone please confirm that I’m not a terrible person if I don’t really do much work today for the second day in a row
Not at all. I’m once again doing the bare minimum. I’ve come down with the kids cold and my throat is killing me. Drinking far too much tea and had my second mince pie of the day for lunch. Going to call it a day soon before my other 2 get home. Going to send Mr Scuffed a pity text and see if he’ll pick up dinner on the way home 😂

• Heart
So i'm 22, but I only sleep with men who are 30 or older, so can I be an honorary elder?🥺

Which leads me to my question, how old was the oldest person you slept with, and how old were you at the time?
Oh dear god, I’m dreading your answer to this… 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.