Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
QUOTE="tinatheestallion, post: 7371203, member: 288198"]
camila kendra and ben followed each other, now camila and ben's sister follow each other 🤪

View attachment 907763

the united family
[/QUOTE]

Chilly sending the plane for her very soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They (or should I say Mason and I 🤣 ) had not long made it up the stairs, he’d just asked for her (…me) to say his name again and I was like phwooooaaaar I need to short break 🤤

I’ve just finished it, absolutely outstanding🥰 now for some winter wonderland fluff before attempting to sleep!
Not me crying at the ending @jflurker93 what have you done to me 😭

43744858-F309-4270-941A-9141305EE880.jpeg

what the duck is happening on Tumblr

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Not me crying at the ending @jflurker93 what have you done to me 😭

View attachment 907823

what the duck is happening on Tumblr
No because I remember reading a fanfic last year about Hendo and Lallana, and Lallana had just given birth to their son and was lactating. And Hendo kept sucking the milk out his tits and would't share. I have tried everything to forget that but this has just brought it all back. I believe this was the beginning of my villian origin story

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No because I remember reading a fanfic last year about Hendo and Lallana, and Lallana had just given birth to their son and was lactating. And Hendo kept sucking the milk out his tits and would't share. I have tried everything to forget that but this has just brought it all back. I believe this was the beginning of my villian origin story

The beginning of your villain origin story 😭 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Morning everyone! Last night the paracetamol knocked me and I fell asleep before 11 pm. Who am I?
And I had very weird dreams but that was my brain, not the meds. I wish I could blame the meds 🙈

As for what I did before the BFC...I read more before bed 😂 Wyld!

And even though it's not a thing for any of you, I think, happy St Nicholas day!! ♥

• Heart
I don’t think I’ve seen this before…

And at first glance I thought he had his hand on that lad’s leg… 🤣🤣🤣
He can shove his hand on my legs. Haha ohh the dandy dick

That man could start a sexual fire in the Atlantic Ocean...., I love Mason Mount 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Morning All!
Monday going super well already, slept through my alarm, massively overslept.. 🙈 looks like I will be joining my 9am meeting on zoom rather than in person 🥴

• Heart
Good Morning!! Happy Monday 😇
I’m going to put my christmas tree up today.

Tuesday fic had decided to post itself through the night, not too sure what happened there, so I’ve had to hide it for now whilst I decide what to do 😂

@Smca53 we all just really need Mason & Peanut in our lives 😭

Nevermind, it’s too late 🙈 It’s already been reblogged.
Just don’t read it at the school gates or anything 😇

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Morning everyone! Hope all of you have a nice day and we get training pics!

Morning everyone! Last night the paracetamol knocked me and I fell asleep before 11 pm. Who am I?
And I had very weird dreams but that was my brain, not the meds. I wish I could blame the meds 🙈

And even though it's not a thing for any of you, I think, happy St Nicholas day!! ♥
Happy Saint Nicholas Day @Chani10 hope you enjoy it with your family!!

Tuesday fic had decided to post itself through the night, not too sure what happened there, so I’ve had to hide it for now whilst I decide what to do 😂

Nooooooo, I won't be able to read until later (I don't think my boss would be really happy about a sudden flood happening in the building 🤷‍♀️ )

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning all! Happy Monday! Just sat down for a coffee and breakfast and realised BT Sport are showing the match again!

@jflurker93 I’ll have to save the smut for tonight or I’ll be useless all day! Can’t wait though! 🥵

And suddenly it all makes sense… 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and have one of these because it’s Monday

• Haha

I was not prepared for this 😍decided to read it in my meeting because todays already a write off!!🤣

• Haha
I was not prepared for this 😍decided to read it in my meeting because todays already a write off!!🤣
Oh I really want to read it! I’ve got to go out in a bit though and I’m worried I won’t be able to think straight, I’ll be a danger to other road users 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Can’t wait for later, the title is intriguing :sneaky:

• Haha
I genuinely think my brain has stopped working. Would it be bad if I take my iPad with me to a football training and do the work there? It might inspire me 🙈 it will probably distract me more

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It actually is a thing for me! And that's great because free sweets are always tastier 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I really want to read it! I’ve got to go out in a bit though and I’m worried I won’t be able to think straight, I’ll be a danger to other road users 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I wouldn’t… I’ve become useless, someone asking me questions in my meeting and I’m like….
A1C1595F-7BC6-4B9B-9B26-6F60284AF297.jpeg

A wot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.