Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me crying reading more about Julian's (Kai's bf) injury from Saturday 🙈 what a Monday we're having 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not me crying reading more about Julian's (Kai's bf) injury from Saturday 🙈 what a Monday we're having 😂
I’ve put Wheel of Time on and I have no idea what’s going on because I’m paying no attention 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think I need to rewind and try again from the start!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning everyone! I overslept this morning so now I'm 2 hours behind and still wishing I could get back in bed 😫 also got a cough and very sniffly, did a Covid test and secretly hoped it would get me out of a wanky networking breakfast tomorrow but no such luck 🙊
So on that note...
View attachment 908181

And how do some of you not immediately read the smut/non-smut?! You've got more willpower than me!

Have a good day everyone! 💙
I sent this meme to mr I…. He’d soon change his mind 😂
AE899FCD-30F3-411E-A204-27ABC5FF9CB0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve put Wheel of Time on and I have no idea what’s going on because I’m paying no attention 🤷🏻‍♀️
Think I need to rewind and try again from the start!
It's a bit confusing at first. I can follow more easily because I read the first 6 books (and then I got bored of them). But if you don't pay attention now that everything is being explained, you won't get it at all 😂
I watch it with my bf and he stops every 10 minutes to make sure he gets it 🙈 I swear he's not dumb. Just not used to epic fantasy stories like I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does my phone hate me or has the layout of Tattle just slightly changed 🥴

Reactions: 2
Good morning FBC 💙

Happy Monday one and all!

3 snotty kids still off school and I’m ‘working’ from home. My son was up in the night sleep walking and talking gibberish so today I’ll mostly be running on caffeine 😂

Hope everyone has a great day 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's a bit confusing at first. I can follow more easily because I read the first 6 books (and then I got bored of them). But if you don't pay attention now that everything is being explained, you won't get it at all 😂
I watch it with my bf and he stops every 10 minutes to make sure he gets it 🙈 I swear he's not dumb. Just not used to epic fantasy stories like I am.
I’m going to restart it 😂
To be fair it took me 3 goes to get into Game of Thrones and then I was hooked so… fingers crossed.

I should really get off tumblr and online shopping so I can concentrate 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe he’s planning to go back to this electric-shock type hair style 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.