Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My problem is that I see him with the Daddy cut and I’m like

And then I see him with the fluffy cut and I’m like

I love it all! I can’t pick! I am obsessed with Mason Mount’s hair and I don’t care who knows it
I must admit I’m loving the current look… he’s definitely peaking again. 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I with you on the heights thing!! Totally! Also have trypophobia, but that’s less of a problem at Winter Wonderland!
I never used to care about heights, always climbing trees, jumping from high places, etc. but as I'm getting older I feel much more apprehensive of them. I guess, it's the common sense and survival instinct I didn't have when I was a kid.

I also have Orthopterophobia, this has improved a bit over the years but it's still quite hard at times.

This gif has me laughing so much every single time I see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must admit I’m loving the current look… he’s definitely peaking again. 🥵🥵🥵
But how many peaks can one man have?! One day he'll have his final one and then he'll be a middle-aged looking noodle for the rest of time 😂

Anyway I'm off to bed, another Monday awaits 😫
Sleep well everyone 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But how many peaks can one man have?! One day he'll have his final one and then he'll be a middle-aged looking noodle for the rest of time 😂

Sleep well everyone 💙
He’ll always be fit - look at Big T! It’s in the genes! From that spectacular sperm! 🤣

I’m off to bed too. Night night all. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sleep well everyone 💙

Night Punkie ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Sleep well everyone 💙
One day Mase might peak for the final time and we won’t even know it’s the final time. So we should appreciate all apparent peaks sufficiently whilst they’re happening :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
camila kendra and ben followed each other, now camila and ben's sister follow each other 🤪

Screenshot_20211205-210321_Instagram.jpg

the united family

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@jflurker93 I’m reading the mistletoe throwback smut and I’ve just had to take a short break to regain my breath 🥵 Bloody hell you’re some writer

• Haha
  • Heart
🤣🤣🤣🤣 which bit???
They (or should I say Mason and I 🤣 ) had not long made it up the stairs, he’d just asked for her (…me) to say his name again and I was like phwooooaaaar I need to short break 🤤

I’ve just finished it, absolutely outstanding🥰 now for some winter wonderland fluff before attempting to sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.