Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi FBC 🖤 i spent all day sleeping on the couch and watching hawkeye i guess i'm living my good friend nathan's life: never doing something

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That story is now the blueprint for any future winter wonderland dates I'll be having🤣
haha if it ain’t like that I don’t want it!

Obviously I wrote it but there’s a lot of ‘me’ in that one.
I’ve never been to winter wonderland
I am petrified of heights (I wouldn’t have even gone near the ferris wheel let alone get on it though)
Waffles are my fave and I’ve never had churros
I HATE sharing food
Dessert is one of my fave things ever

😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Me nearly choking as I re read the other fics, I wrote them a couple weeks back but one mentions maltesers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
haha if it ain’t like that I don’t want it!

Obviously I wrote it but there’s a lot of ‘me’ in that one.
I’ve never been to winter wonderland
I am petrified of heights (I wouldn’t have even gone near the ferris wheel let alone get on it though)
Waffles are my fave and I’ve never had churros
I HATE sharing food
Dessert is one of my fave things ever

😅
I with you on the heights thing!! Totally! Also have trypophobia, but that’s less of a problem at Winter Wonderland!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I’ve seen this before…

And at first glance I thought he had his hand on that lad’s leg… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I with you on the heights thing!! Totally! Also have trypophobia, but that’s less of a problem at Winter Wonderland!
oh my god!!
Me and two of my friends have trypophobia it makes me heave if I see anything like that 🤮🤮🤮🤮

But yeah, heights are a no from me!! I don’t even like being stood on a chair 🤣

Not seen it before but I see hes been recycling his clothes again. Looks like the outfit from the marvel premiere HOWEVER different hair 🥰

• Heart
  • Wow

he was having dinner with Maria, Danielle and the French? let's not forget about the girl named jade 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ok that hair length, that hair length…

It’s true you never know what you’ve got til it’s gone

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.