Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning!! Happy Monday 😇
I’m going to put my christmas tree up today.

Tuesday fic had decided to post itself through the night, not too sure what happened there, so I’ve had to hide it for now whilst I decide what to do 😂

@Smca53 we all just really need Mason & Peanut in our lives 😭

Nevermind, it’s too late 🙈 It’s already been reblogged.
Just don’t read it at the school gates or anything 😇

YES! Get me home at 12pm to read this is peace.

Morning all School’s shut, heating broken. That is all
Why did I read this as morning all school sluts… 😳🤦🏽‍♀️🤔 morning anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morning everyone! I overslept this morning so now I'm 2 hours behind and still wishing I could get back in bed 😫 also got a cough and very sniffly, did a Covid test and secretly hoped it would get me out of a wanky networking breakfast tomorrow but no such luck 🙊
So on that note...
Screenshot_20211206-101316_Facebook.jpg

And how do some of you not immediately read the smut/non-smut?! You've got more willpower than me!

Have a good day everyone! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This works quite well for when someone’s coming for instahoe chat out of the blue

7F17E1D0-80CA-4B61-98EF-E967F4E23FAB.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did we all oversleep this morning? 🤣 I got up 45 minutes later than I was supposed to. My day was already going to be long without adding on 45 mins 😭 I’m really struggling today, I had some time off early last week and I still can’t get back in to the swing of things. Ready to be a WAG any day now Mase

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I worked out earlier when I’m back in work… and i’ll only be in for 4 days and then I’m off for another 5 days over christmas.

Can’t decide if this is good or bad because I’m going to get used to this lady of leisure lifestyle very quickly for it to be ripped away come January 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone! I overslept this morning so now I'm 2 hours behind and still wishing I could get back in bed 😫 also got a cough and very sniffly, did a Covid test and secretly hoped it would get me out of a wanky networking breakfast tomorrow but no such luck 🙊
So on that note...
View attachment 908181

And how do some of you not immediately read the smut/non-smut?! You've got more willpower than me!

I’ve absolutely just sent that meme to all my work colleagues 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I got an "oh, you're up early today" from my mum 🙈 excuse me for trying to sleep more while I'm unemployed, mother 😂

• Haha
Kinda hoping for instahoe chat just to see this more 😂 his face looks soft and strokeable 😍

Me too 😂 pretended it was a joke and that I just found it funny!
And he pulls off a puffer jacket like no one else :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And he pulls off a puffer jacket like no one else :love:
I would like to pull off his puffer jacket like no-one else 😂
But I'll go back to smushy feels now because it's that kind of day 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else’s morning routine consist of watching the extended daddy issues video before doing anything else? 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel like I’ve missed much this thread and last because I had to have an actual social life 😭 hope everyone’s okay 💙 I’ll try and nip in more this week although I am away again at the weekend ffs ( Xmas markets without mason 💔) who do I think I am making all these plans I’m tired and broke 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
So on that note...
View attachment 908181

This is even more me after reading @jflurker93 smut 😭 Mase would never make me work! 😭 Mr R says I’m not allowed to quit and become a lady of leisure, and no one’s sacked me yet 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.