Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just know that this is how I imagine him holding Peanut the elephant for the photo 🥺

1588A382-AACF-4629-957E-25831FFA1278.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
💙Happy Half year for you tomorrow! I was the only one who realised this today.. I was met with the “only 6 months, feels like much longer” comment! 🙄
Did he mean because it's been such a joyous 6 months? 🤣
We know when it is because we're greedy fucks and we've been going out for a meal on or around the 6th of each month 🐷😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did he mean because it's been such a joyous 6 months? 🤣
We know when it is because we're greedy fucks and we've been going out for a meal on or around the 6th of each month 🐷😂
I’m sure that’s totally what he meant 🤥
Ahh that’s really lovely! 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@jflurker93 I'm going to Winter Wonderland with my real life boyfriend in a few weeks. How is the poor lad ever going to compare to Mason and his peanut??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@jflurker93 I'm going to Winter Wonderland with my real life boyfriend in a few weeks. How is the poor lad ever going to compare to Mason and his peanut??? 🤣
You’ll have to print off the story and carry it round with you trying to reenact it all 🤣🤣🤣

A WWMD checklist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.