Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening FBC 💙 Hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday. Super festive day in the Scuffed household despite the blocked noses and coughing 😂 Mr Scuffed made a yummy roast and we’ve all spent the afternoon/evening in a food coma watching movies and eating mince pies 🐷 Bliss.

Now going to attempt to catch up on everything I’ve missed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know, Klopp makes me laugh a lot but he also terrifies me 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not trying to start a war (I love you ❤) as I know you are a City fan but this is my favourite GIF of all time. It came to my mind when I saw the Klopp one above.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that this is what IG puts on my explore page on a Sunday night 😂 everyone needs this in the office, yes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry for the quietness today, we went ice skating. Well when I say we, I drank hot chocolate while I watched the OH fall on his arse while trying to stop the little lad from falling over. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Evening FBC 💙 Hope everyone has had a lovely Sunday. Super festive day in the Scuffed household despite the blocked noses and coughing 😂 Mr Scuffed made a yummy roast and we’ve all spent the afternoon/evening in a food coma watching movies and eating mince pies 🐷 Bliss.

Now going to attempt to catch up on everything I’ve missed 🤦🏻‍♀️
I want to move in with the Scuffed’s. You’s always have perfect weekends 🥺🥺❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.