Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I hope mama Chani likes the bratwurst innuendos 🤣
Loves them 😂 😂 She actually said that it was good to have the joke because she was getting emotional 🙈🙈 another one!
My favourite part was the ice skating because it was almost literally my bf and I the other day 😂 but I did push him to scare him more 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We’ve ordered a curry.
I’m going to turn into a madras at this rate.

Happy reading x

This is awesome you have a serious talent! I was so invested, I almost forgot the MrJ and the kids existed…oh why will this never will be my life. 😍

1638737900797.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We’ve ordered a curry.
I’m going to turn into a madras at this rate.

Happy reading x

Me sadly wandering around Cracow's Christmas market with my mate and my mulled wine wondering why Mason isn't here with me. Nearly cried when I saw churros stall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Filth
🤣😂 not quite melted my stone cold dead heart! But a lovely bit of fluff 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Don’t worry, the next one goes STRAIGHT IN with the smut 😂😂😂 No messing!!
Roll on tuesday 😰
So what you're saying is that I shouldn't read that one out loud to my mum, just send her the link. Ok, got it! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.