Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well with the fluff and the Grand Prix I can hardly breath.
I've also read the Kepa baby fluff but whenever I read fluff or smut about other people I always automatically change it to Mason in my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Can we have something rude about Mason in the next thread title and then put (sorry Tony) hahahaha it kills me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m obsessed with the fact that Big T’s Twitter is basically a Mason Mount fan account

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well with the fluff and the Grand Prix I can hardly breath.
I've also read the Kepa baby fluff but whenever I read fluff or smut about other people I always automatically change it to Mason in my head.
Ive just done that! I love Kepa but I’m in too deep now, it’s all about Mason. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s 5 weeks 5 days until the City v Chelsea game (I’m not counting or anything) and that’s quite a long time for a guys hair to grow so I’m curious as to if this ‘new style pending’ will be achieved by then 🤔
🤞🏻 Mullet mullet mullet 🤞🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just waiting for the good karma to roll in (in the shape of Mason Tony Mount) as I’ve just done not one but two good deeds.

1. Helped my mum make a video with a christmas song of her christmas decorations so she can upload it to facebook. Loser

2. I’ve just saved a crane fly (daddy long legs). It was smushed to the bathroom wall from the steam (drowning like me daily over daddy) so I scraped him off, and then sat and blew on him to dry him out (like Mason’s teeth) and then he managed to get up and fly again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just waiting for the good karma to roll in (in the shape of Mason Tony Mount) as I’ve just done not one but two good deeds.

1. Helped my mum make a video with a christmas song of her christmas decorations so she can upload it to facebook. Loser

2. I’ve just saved a crane fly (daddy long legs). It was smushed to the bathroom wall from the steam (drowning like me daily over daddy) so I scraped him off, and then sat and blew on him to dry him out (like Mason’s teeth) and then he managed to get up and fly again.

When I first read number one I was thinking that your mum was singing the Christmas song and you were filming her, please say that’s true because I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Daddy's in the middle of a toss up look at them legs
I love that video. I don’t know why but it’s always weird to hear Mason say “Ben” rather than “Cheelly”

• Haha
  • Heart
When I first read number one I was thinking that your mum was singing the Christmas song and you were filming her, please say that’s true because I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
hahahhaha no she just filmed her precious tree and asked me to put the song on etc 🙈

I love that video. I don’t know why but it’s always weird to hear Mason say “Ben” rather than “Cheelly”
I love how he says “Fourteen…… point four” 🤣 god i’m in so deep!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I was reading the fluff with my mum and we got to the sausage joke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God when we say soaker sunday’s we don’t mean soak our faces with tears 😭

Mason get your cock out 😍

PS. I am the duck, mason is the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@jflurker93 That was the most amazing thing ever! ❤ I can imagine Mase as boyfriend being exactly as you described him.
Off to reread it again! And cry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.