Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the replay from yesterday while decorating my tree so you know, I'm decorating my tree with mason 😂. One of the kids walked through and said, oh come on Chelsea, I played as them on FIFA yesterday. He's my favorite now 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We’re just doing our tree while the F1 is on-I have A feeling the race is going to be carnage’s I hope I’m wrong but after the F2 race I don’t hold out much hope 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Right. I'm nervous to share this but here we are.
I was watching a new interview with Frank Lampard and Gary Neville last night. I was so distracted by Gary Neville's socks I couldn't actually listen to what they were saying. 🤦🏻‍♀️ That guy is packing.
I'm in no way a Gary Neville fan but dear God.
This is the video, I'm not suggesting you watch all of it but you can't miss the socks when they're walking around the streets.

Oh we watched this on Friday!! I made a comment to Mr I about something distracting me…. He assumed I meant frank because I bloody love frank lampard (so much so, *cringe* that when I was 16 or 17 aka probably old enough to know better, I broke up with my boyfriend because I “was in love with someone else” and didn’t want frank to think I had a boyfriend 😳) but yes, Gary is packing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh we watched this on Friday!! I made a comment to Mr I about something distracting me…. He assumed I meant frank because I bloody love frank lampard (so much so, *cringe* that when I was 16 or 17 aka probably old enough to know better, I broke up with my boyfriend because I “was in love with someone else” and didn’t want frank to think I had a boyfriend 😳) but yes, Gary is packing. 😂
I was considering doing the same with my husband because of Mase… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of Spicy, I was watching this the other day and I laughed because his approach to fashion seems to be the complete opposite of Mason's 😂 though I don't get why they hire a kid to buy their clothes :unsure: I swear he also buys Greenwood's. Footballers...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok girls I've spiraled and I'm currently on my 50th mason fic of the day - what on earth does y/n/n mean? Ik y/n means your name but wtf is the extra n for 😂 any help would be appreciated, it's been doing my head in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of Spicy, I was watching this the other day and I laughed because his approach to fashion seems to be the complete opposite of Mason's 😂 though I don't get why they hire a kid to buy their clothes :unsure: I swear he also buys Greenwood's. Footballers...

I dont have tiktok but one of my friends told me that he saw a boy on tiktok who buys and delivers clothes for mason ben and tammy like they cant go out and buy their own clothes🤣 the only thing the boy does to send the pics of the clothes to them and they say « bring it » ...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok girls I've spiraled and I'm currently on my 50th mason fic of the day - what on earth does y/n/n mean? Ik y/n means your name but wtf is the extra n for 😂 any help would be appreciated, it's been doing my head in
I always thought it was nickname, but happy to be corrected if it isn't that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s your nickname, well that’s what i assumed anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

This kid also buys all those horrid outfits JG wears :sick: :sick:

I also think is nickname (but one can never be sure with the teens 🤷‍♀️ )

• Haha
Reactions: 9

This is the third vid i've seen of this kid today, I saw one earlier with him and lightbulb (the clothes there were shocking!). Who is He??
Also I saw him do an interview where he was talking about Dec and how he's known Dec for so long and knew that he would always be successful because of his work ethic. Apparently Dec used to turn his phone off at 10pm every night so that he could get some decent kip ready for training every day 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Oh god, I’m not sure if this is better or worse than the JG one! I don’t get this little kid, he talks a lot of crap! 🙄

ps please can Mase take Dec to his sunbed place!! 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I love he likes the ‘subtle’ stuff!

But i’m howling at… “yeah grey is a really really nice colour” 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, I’m not sure if this is better or worse than the JG one! I don’t get this little kid, he talks a lot of crap! 🙄

ps please can Mase take Dec to his sunbed place!! 👻
I would like to see what Luke does to get the stuff, not the kid sitting on his sofa sending texts!

And, the YSL jacket is the one Spicy was wearing at the boxing, right?

The funny thing to me is that he talked about getting "exclusive" designer stuff and I was like "why would brands give exclusive stuff to him?". And also, my brother got those Givenchy shoes online so they can't be that exclusive. But I did like what Spicy bought, so I'll give them that 🤗😂

I would like to see what Luke does to get the stuff, not the kid sitting on his sofa sending texts!

And, the YSL jacket is the one Spicy was wearing at the boxing, right?
Yes, it's the boxing jacket. I love it, though I would have never guessed it was YSL. It looked more Americanish.

• Haha
  • Heart
🚨 🚨 🚨 I've been found out 🚨 🚨 🚨

Still watching the replay, hubs just said so which one is it? I said what are you talking about. He said, well there must be one of these that you like because you are the only one in this house that watches premier league soccer...FFS, I also watch champions league, Carabo cup, and World Cup 😂 (and there is more than one of them) 😬. I just said am I not allowed to have something I'm interested in? I like to watch to have something to show the boys and talk to them about. He said, yeah I bet that's why you were watching highlights from this game on Instagram this morning too🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The funny thing to me is that he talked about getting "exclusive" designer stuff and I was like "why would brands give exclusive stuff to him?". And also, my brother got those Givenchy shoes online so they can't be that exclusive. But I did like what Spicy bought, so I'll give them that 🤗😂
I agree, i like the stuff Spicy chose, i would allow Mase to wear them instead of the Carlotta creations.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.