Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok it’s official, Reece is capable of having more than one facial expression 🤣
My face when someone pushed in front of me and dad today, when we were trying to look at something, without even saying excuse me! Channeled my inner debs karen and said out loud “rude” xo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If i remember correctly from very brief (no pun intended) video where Mase is shaking hands with Matthew McConaughey, they are proper budgie smugglers under their players shorts :oops:🥵
Yeah I think they make them wear them as part of the kits….. I’ve noticed when it’s raining and their shorts become a bit see through 🤣 🤣 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If i remember correctly from very brief (no pun intended) video where Mase is shaking hands with Matthew McConaughey, they are proper budgie smugglers under their players shorts :oops:🥵
I love guys in nice sexy tight briefs. Hugs their arse cheeks so beautifully. And cups their bulge perfectly to show them off. Boxers/boxer briefs just tend to smash things down and flatten the assets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I think they make them wear them as part of the kits….. I’ve noticed when it’s raining and their shorts become a bit see through 🤣 🤣 🥵
Yes I’m pretty sure it’s part of the kit- stops anything from popping out too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes i think so too, you can see it on one of the Pebbles pics where he's wearing white shorts and has a clear VPL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I’m pretty sure it’s part of the kit- stops anything from popping out too!
ok the pants/boxers/briefs chat is getting me a bit hot under the collar

Also, We’re gonna need you guys to reproduce the calendars because everyone needs one. I NEED ONE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right. I'm nervous to share this but here we are.
I was watching a new interview with Frank Lampard and Gary Neville last night. I was so distracted by Gary Neville's socks I couldn't actually listen to what they were saying. 🤦🏻‍♀️ That guy is packing.
I'm in no way a Gary Neville fan but dear God.
This is the video, I'm not suggesting you watch all of it but you can't miss the socks when they're walking around the streets.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.