Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve ordered a curry.
I’m going to turn into a madras at this rate.

Happy reading x

Why is that not my life?????

It was perfect, you are an incredible writer @jflurker93 and reading your stories always make me happy ❤ ❤

Loved innuendos, the dad jokes, the descriptions, all of it!!! Your photoshop skills 👌👌
I could totally feel her insecurity regarding going public but him calming her nerves 🥰
So yeah, you didn't destroy my heart with sexiness, but you did it with feelings!

I hope you enjoy your dinner! You deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is Phil lurking? He’s come back from the shop with these and I didn’t even ask….
F1F4B6FE-1918-4DF6-831C-511CDAD70354.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Why is that not my life?????

It was perfect, you are an incredible writer @jflurker93 and reading your stories always make me happy ❤ ❤

Loved innuendos, the dad jokes, the descriptions, all of it!!! Your photoshop skills 👌👌
I could totally feel her insecurity regarding going public but him calming her nerves 🥰
So yeah, you didn't destroy my heart with sexiness, but you did it with feelings!

I hope you enjoy your dinner! You deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is everything 🥰😭 why did I get married, currently debating packing my bags and driving down the road to Cobham 😂
I don't know whether I'm more sad or angry that I'm not on a Winter Wonderland date and instead I've had an argument with Mr P over a shower curtain pole 🙈
'You have to twist the middle so that it extends!'
'I know how a bleeping curtain pole works, I'm not bleeping thick!' 😤
Cue him throwing the pole and storming off downstairs!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't know whether I'm more sad or angry that I'm not on a Winter Wonderland date and instead I've had an argument with Mr P over a shower curtain pole 🙈
'You have to twist the middle so that it extends!'
'I know how a bleeping curtain pole works, I'm not bleeping thick!' 😤
Cue him throwing the pole and storming off downstairs!
I’m both, I went on a Winter wonderland date with Mr R toward the start of our relationship, the only comparison is that we had churros 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.