Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 🚨 🚨 I've been found out 🚨 🚨 🚨

Still watching the replay, hubs just said so which one is it? I said what are you talking about. He said, well there must be one of these that you like because you are the only one in this house that watches premier league soccer...FFS, I also watch champions league, Carabo cup, and World Cup 😂 (and there is more than one of them) 😬. I just said am I not allowed to have something I'm interested in? I like to watch to have something to show the boys and talk to them about. He said, yeah I bet that's why you were watching highlights from this game on Instagram this morning too🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Open TikTok and this is the first thing I get, I’m glad the algorithm knows me so well 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Open TikTok and this is the first thing I get, I’m glad the algorithm knows me so well 🥵

The right hand is on wrong and it scares me.

Anyone else get a bit emotional when they hear Sweet Caroline 😔😔
Me! I couldn’t listen to it for ages after the euros! I still can’t watch my videos from the final because I get too emotional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I got asked yesterday what I wanted for tea tonight, because at the moment I am being treated like a princess at home.

Anyway I asked for fajitas, and now I no longer want them. First world problems, but it is a problem.

I’ve also just re read tonight’s fic and nearly cried because it’s not my real life. I need to sort my life out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Spicy, I was watching this the other day and I laughed because his approach to fashion seems to be the complete opposite of Mason's 😂 though I don't get why they hire a kid to buy their clothes :unsure: I swear he also buys Greenwood's. Footballers...

Just watched this… god that guy is annoying! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I got asked yesterday what I wanted for tea tonight, because at the moment I am being treated like a princess at home.

Anyway I asked for fajitas, and now I no longer want them. First world problems, but it is a problem.

I’ve also just re read tonight’s fic and nearly cried because it’s not my real life. I need to sort my life out.
I think we're all going to be crying as its not our real lives 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The right hand is on wrong and it scares me.

Me! I couldn’t listen to it for ages after the euros! I still can’t watch my videos from the final because I get too emotional 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🥺
Me too!!
I remember seeing dec cry and I nearly collapsed 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

I need something to distract me from the tit show of this Grand Prix.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well one of my dilemmas is over, mums said she cba cooking so she’s ordering food.

• Haha
  • Heart
We’ve ordered a curry.
I’m going to turn into a madras at this rate.

Happy reading x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean at least Mason is practically a younger, athletic, and hotter version of my husband. I think he should be more concerned if suddenly my "type" changed. And there is zero chance I will ever cross paths with him. The women my husband find attractive his sees regularly and look absolutely nothing like me. 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.