Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. I'm nervous to share this but here we are.
I was watching a new interview with Frank Lampard and Gary Neville last night. I was so distracted by Gary Neville's socks I couldn't actually listen to what they were saying. 🤦🏻‍♀️ That guy is packing.
I'm in no way a Gary Neville fan but dear God.
This is the video, I'm not suggesting you watch all of it but you can't miss the socks when they're walking around the streets.

I can’t decide whether to watch it or not! Do I really want to see Gary Neville’s socks…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he come across as a nice guy? I hate it when you think someone is nice but then meet them in person and they come across as a prick.
Also has anyone met Jordan Henderson?
yeah they were both pretty great as far as I know, was long after I stopped supporting them. But they’re no Andy collett (look him up 😂)

soz been sleeping off the hangover 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.