Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it, never seen it before ❤
My favourite part is when Tink says he's never seen Mason in the pants.... not a line you would normally say to someone about their underwear...:ROFLMAO:
That was my favourite bit. To think that they’re together in their pants so regularly that it’s weird that Chilly hasn’t seen that particular pair 😂 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came here to complain that planning who brings what for traditional 12 courses Christmas Eve dinner is such a pain in the ass that I'm going to drown myself in edits of Daddy to keep my sanity 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was my favourite bit. To think that they’re together in their pants so regularly that it’s weird that Chilly hasn’t seen that particular pair 😂 🥵
Why did he call them pants too…
Why not boxers or underpants…
PANTS?

Sounds like PANTIES

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the Xmas video from last year and I have two things to say. One is that Ben sounds even posher than usual. And I hope he doesn't hate being called posh like I do but 🤷‍♀️ 😂 it is what it is, Benjamin.
And I need to show you the "joke" present I got for my mum, which she will end up loving more than the expensive one. It roughly translates to "here lives a spoiled cat and her servants" 😂 Abby the cat knows that's the truth.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must’ve been proper pants-shaped rather than boxers 🤣 Budgie smugglers
If i remember correctly from very brief (no pun intended) video where Mase is shaking hands with Matthew McConaughey, they are proper budgie smugglers under their players shorts :oops:🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the Xmas video from last year and I have two things to say. One is that Ben sounds even posher than usual. And I hope he doesn't hate being called posh like I do but 🤷‍♀️ 😂 it is what it is, Benjamin.
And I need to show you the "joke" present I got for my mum, which she will end up loving more than the expensive one. It roughly translates to "here lives a spoiled cat and her servants" 😂 Abby the cat knows that's the truth.
Can we see Abby the cat? 🥰

If i remember correctly from very brief (no pun intended) video where Mase is shaking hands with Matthew McConaughey, they are proper budgie smugglers under their players shorts :oops:🥵
Dec loves budgie smugglers too 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Update on the Xmas shopping front… I bought one present and the rest was a thermal top for me when I go to watch football and random shite from home bargains and b&m that I didn’t need 👍🏻 Success

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Look what arrived when I was away! 👀😍 he gets to come to work with me everyday! 🤣
C8EAAC47-CF71-46AF-B548-68347848D169.jpeg

Oh and so does Spicey, as obviously I slipped this one in…
2A65DB28-541D-4AAC-AEDD-9B9A3C172AE8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.