Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been an ok match so far. Dalot almost scored. I like him a lot 😂
Car shopping was going well until I got my period and couldn't stand because of the pain 🙈 The timing! But we know which one we're getting, so I'll go back during the week or on Friday when my brother is back from a work trip and I'll get the paperwork done. Fun 😂
That good to hear, at least he is making the first changes now and not in the 87th or 89th minute like Ole did for a long time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is bad about your period, hope you have a warm water bottle close, but choosing one already is great. Yeah, paperwork, no matter for what you need it, it's always such a joy 🙃🙃 I think it is the most subtle form of torture to ever exist.

Hahhaha no weird teen stuff. It’s the Winter Wonderland one, just cute stuff through the date night 🥰
I want him to take me there 😔
With Spicy and his missus, she seems to love it there. Sorry, I've been a bit mean all day.

Oh ffs what has this update done I can’t see the Instagram links now it’s just a box saying log in 😢😢😢
Same, it happened to me too, but when I clicked on it, it redirected to insta and show the video, so I think @Smca53 is right, it might happen for the format of the video.

@jdub how are you and the little ones??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same girlies! @jflurker93 I love a good bit of fluff! Then I remember that I’ll never have that fluff with Mason and get back to my boring life 😭
I see the same link on my phone and laptop but if turn wifi off on phone i can click on the link and it sends me into the vid???? Don't know how or why but it kinda works???

Reactions: 2
I see the same link on my phone and laptop but if turn wifi off on phone i can click on the link and it sends me into the vid???? Don't know how or why but it kinda works???
Oh sorry for sending you all round the houses for something not new or that exciting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The abuse mason gets when he tweets is a joke but if they won yesterday they would all love him pisses me off
Daddy if you read here, just let us know if you need us to form a Mason Protection Squad, we will deal with all the abuse and haters for you. Then suck your dick to cheer you up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What kind of alternative universe is this???

Fred scoring 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What kind of alternative universe is this???

Fred scoring 🤯🤯🤯🤯
You’re as Shocked as I am , however he was much improved under carrick think he actually i playing in the position he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh sorry for sending you all round the houses for something not new or that exciting 😂😂
I loved it, never seen it before ❤
My favourite part is when Tink says he's never seen Mason in the pants.... not a line you would normally say to someone about their underwear...:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That good to hear, at least he is making the first changes now and not in the 87th or 89th minute like Ole did for a long time :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is bad about your period, hope you have a warm water bottle close, but choosing one already is great. Yeah, paperwork, no matter for what you need it, it's always such a joy 🙃🙃 I think it is the most subtle form of torture to ever exist.

With Spicy and his missus, she seems to love it there. Sorry, I've been a bit mean all day.

Same, it happened to me too, but when I clicked on it, it redirected to insta and show the video, so I think @Smca53 is right, it might happen for the format of the video.

@jdub how are you and the little ones??
We are ok! They are back to being assholes so it seems all is right with the world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.