Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll put it into a little bit of context. Last night I knocked him back and he called me a witch and that “wives should keep their husbands happy” this is his way of lashing out because his ego got hurt.
Also tell him we ain’t living in the 50’s 😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he’s probably met her at whatever London places these sorts of people hang out, same for Chilly. Just seems a bit odd, that either would give her the time of day 🙈 I suppose they’re used to hangers on😬
I just don't understand why someone would like to act like that. Is it really worth it?
I would die of embarrassment if someone thought of me in that manner.

Any United fans watching the match? I'll be able to watch the second half so...do I need to start praying already?

No, it's not the post. That's just information. It's the way some people talk about it. Still waiting for an answer to a question I made last night but I won't get it from the person who literally is getting every single detail wrong but talking as if she knew everything. So why write if she's going to ignore what I say to just say whatever she wants 🤷‍♀️ I'm sorry my facts are getting in the way of her stupid comments.
I did find strange that they didn't answer to your post, I think you were making valid points, but I guess that some people in there just decide to ignore what is written if it doesn't fit their narrative.

Ok, changing the subject now, how was your car shopping this morning?

I like her hair.

duck ME that was really hard to write.
Are you feeling ok? Should we send the doctors to your house?? :LOL::LOL:

Your new profile pic 🥵 🥵 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy hell the amount of time it's taken me to catch up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Loved all the content from yesterday. He's so bleeping perfect it hurts 😩

Where's Gerard? I'm on my way!

• Haha
  • Heart
I hate to disappoint but there is ZERO smut in tonight’s fic. It’s FLUFF only 🥰
No disappointment here! As long as it’s not bleeping weird tumblr teen tit 😂 nothing to do with mason taking over bens parenting or someone dying and a talking baby. That tit weird!!

This just came up on Instagram from last year. The bit where they talk about mason getting pants and chilly says oh I haven’t seen them 🥵 the thought of them all in their pants together?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Any United fans watching the match? I'll be able to watch the second half so...do I need to start praying already?

I did find strange that they didn't answer to your post, I think you were making valid points, but I guess that some people in there just decide to ignore what is written if it doesn't fit their narrative.

Ok, changing the subject now, how was your car shopping this morning?
It's been an ok match so far. Dalot almost scored. I like him a lot 😂
Car shopping was going well until I got my period and couldn't stand because of the pain 🙈 The timing! But we know which one we're getting, so I'll go back during the week or on Friday when my brother is back from a work trip and I'll get the paperwork done. Fun 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's been an ok match so far. Dalot almost scored. I like him a lot 😂
Car shopping was going well until I got my period and couldn't stand because of the pain 🙈 The timing! But we know which one we're getting, so I'll go back during the week or on Friday when my brother is back from a work trip and I'll get the paperwork done. Fun 😂
Did you text Mase and ask him what to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The abuse mason gets when he tweets is a joke but if they won yesterday they would all love him pisses me off

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh god, I’ll probably cry. I’ll have to mentally prepare myself for it. 🥺🤣
No disappointment here! As long as it’s not bleeping weird tumblr teen tit 😂 nothing to do with mason taking over bens parenting or someone dying and a talking baby. That tit weird!!
Hahhaha no weird teen stuff. It’s the Winter Wonderland one, just cute stuff through the date night 🥰
I want him to take me there 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 10

This just came up on Instagram from last year. The bit where they talk about mason getting pants and chilly says oh I haven’t seen them 🥵 the thought of them all in their pants together?
Oh ffs what has this update done I can’t see the Instagram links now it’s just a box saying log in 😢😢😢

• Heart
  • Wow
Oh ffs what has this update done I can’t see the Instagram links now it’s just a box saying log in 😢😢😢
I think that one is cos it’s an IGTV video rather than a normal post… it’s showing the same for me

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean it might burst with happiness but, not from being turned on at least 😂
I don't think I'm emotionally prepared. I've almost just cried at some fluff about Y/n and Mason bringing home a newborn. It wasn't even that good. 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.