Mason Mount #53 Mase & Dec went head to head but it was Daddy’s blozzer face that left us all dead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what Lewis does 😂 but I doubt she moves around such innocent environments.
I don’t have LinkedIn but 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also didn’t know he wasn’t a Mount 😂 I forget who came from whose loins apart from Mason!
DA3E974A-CD74-426F-9036-6B11244C8EBC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stop my hormones and me from going back to the WAGs thread and telling people to bleeping learn to use their brain 🤦‍♀️
If this is because of that post about Bellingham I shared earlier there, sorry to stress you out, but you know that you can say whatever you want.

This will make you laugh, I slowed the smile drop down 🤣

View attachment 906681

I will be spending the rest of my afternoon salivating over this. I would like to go to his candy shop please 🥵

@QueenL you’re welcome.

View attachment 906719

All this content you are sharing is giving me lifeee!!!

Morning FBC, hope you're ready for day 5 😌🥶😈👹
View attachment 906730
I swear you are trying to kill us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Kai loves the dry teeth. And I would love to know how his ankle is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If this is because of that post about Bellingham I shared earlier there, sorry to stress you out, but you know that you can say whatever you want.
No, it's not the post. That's just information. It's the way some people talk about it. Still waiting for an answer to a question I made last night but I won't get it from the person who literally is getting every single detail wrong but talking as if she knew everything. So why write if she's going to ignore what I say to just say whatever she wants 🤷‍♀️ I'm sorry my facts are getting in the way of her stupid comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thank you Suder. I’m aware though that people are here and they don’t want to know my personal stuff and I don’t want people to look and eyeroll my posts. It’s supposed to be banter and fun after all ❤❤❤
Tell Gerard you’ve noticed he’s dick getting smaller ! What a massive helmet he is, don’t listen to him! No one should ever comment on someone’s weight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to disappoint but there is ZERO smut in tonight’s fic. It’s FLUFF only 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.