Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being rattled by Ruben, Pebbles and Snail 🥵

🎵 City’s back 3… can drill it into me! 🎵

@GGina @Suder34 it’s not actually him but I had to do a double take 😂😂 Imagine… I’d be straight in the DM’s ready for the WAG life.

If it could not be your back 3, and I was allowed to change Snail and Stones for JG and Ferran I would totally like to be drilled by them consider it.

Reactions: 3
I’m going to say something and it’s going to break my heart saying it out loud.

I’m sat eating a cheese pizza and my chest hurts etc

What if I’m just allergic to dairy 🥵

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m no longer an elder. I got id’d to get on the bar. The bouncer didn’t believe I’m nearly 30,8’ winning at life

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello 👋

Not so new recruit here.

Won't comment much but would like to say hi everyone.

Also a big Gio fan. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Thank you so much!!

@nellyloz123 we love you too, have a great time and get home safely ❤❤ And remember to drink some water now, it will help with your hungover tomorrow!

And girls, I read on tumblr earlier that some people think that Mase looks like a bar of soap

I feel like he is also cute but daddy, like mase!
I loveeeeee him 💙
I can just imagine him talking to me dirty but in Portuguese and I have no idea what he’s saying but it’s still HOT HOT HOT 🥵

A85E9282-CCB3-4FBE-808C-F3343D8D5284.jpeg
00363248-939E-4929-B6DE-BB78070A8E4C.jpeg
5D9CA600-E09E-4B31-9E2F-EDDF12922D85.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know I keep going on about it it but I swear to god this word search book is taking the piss out of me… now it knows I’m a Chelsea fan

A61584EC-371A-45CF-89E3-9F3D41EF80BF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.