Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is daddy going full on JG with his hair? Are we going to see headbands? I dunno how I feel about this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was warning you about the hair. I am dramatic, sure. But I'm usually right as well 😂
Thing is I love men with long hair but I'm not sure Mason will suit that hairstyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed he tucked it behind his ears a few times, it’s not long enough yet but he must be practising 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know JG is a walking red flag, blah blah blah, but he is a joy to watch run around a football pitch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I hope he's growing his hair, I'm totally here for it 🥵 I'll take Harry Styles hair over the monk every day!

I'm off out now, two Saturdays in a row I'm missing Strictly 😫 have a good one everyone! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I laughed at the whole thing. It's fine 😂

And I'm waiting for my bf and a friend sent me a video of Zendaya at the Graham Norton show and I almost fainted. Her green suit with that purple blouse :love::love: I wanna be her!
But I'm not so I'll carry on waiting.
Just seen this and thought of you, Zendayas expressions are hilarious though Tom Holland completely knocks this out the park.😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.