Mason Mount #52 H3 kn0ws th4t w3v3 g0t d4ddy 1ssu3s. IDEMT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me sat on google translate wondering how Ruben would call me kitten and good girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

ETA I can confirm I would let him call me those names in Portuguese ๐Ÿฅต

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not me sat on google translate wondering how Ruben would call me kitten and good girl ๐Ÿ˜‚

ETA I can confirm I would let him call me those names in Portuguese ๐Ÿฅต
i think in a different language it probably sounds sexier!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i think in a different language it probably sounds sexier!
Iโ€™m going to cut dairy out. Imagine after all this, thatโ€™s what it is ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anyway, so far Iโ€™ve google translated

witch
Dirty witch
Naughty
Daddy (Papai)
Kitten
Good Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I've realised what haircut Mason is going for: the Ken look. Why? Because I have just been called "a Barbie" and instead of being annoyed, I'm going to joke about it ๐Ÿค—

ken-barbie-ken-toy-story-3-13477102-650-450.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

witch
Dirty witch
Naughty
Daddy (Papai)
Kitten
Good Girl
How about anal teasing ๐Ÿค”

definitely worth a try with the dairy! You Never know .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

witch
Dirty witch
Naughty
Daddy (Papai)
Kitten
Good Girl
Which one is the best? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also, never fall in love with a German, please. Just imagining those words in that context...no.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, never fall in love with a German, please. Just imagining those words in that context...no.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

witch = Cadela
Naughty = Danadinha
Kitten = Gatinho
Good Girl = Boa Menina

I think my fave is good girl ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normally people dont like how German people aound but i just love the German accent like itโ€™s doing things to me๐Ÿ˜‚ i would be ok๐Ÿ˜‚โค

• Haha
Reactions: 3
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

witch = Cadela
Naughty = Danadinha
Kitten = Gatinho
Good Girl = Boa Menina

I think my fave is good girl ๐Ÿ˜‡
I'm just thinking about someone saying those words in Spanish and :sick::sick::sick:

I swear dirty talking is always better in other languages.

Anyway, great researching, this way I'll know what he means when he visits me ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m dying. I just put a pizza in the ovenโ€ฆ took it out and I put the cardboard bottom in with it too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Mr R is in hysterics at me and Iโ€™m sad because itโ€™s all now stuck to the cardboard and uncooked underneath hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m dying. I just put a pizza in the ovenโ€ฆ took it out and I put the cardboard bottom in with it too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Mr R is in hysterics at me and Iโ€™m sad because itโ€™s all now stuck to the cardboard and uncooked underneath hahahaha
Baby brain! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Happens to the best of us Rita, youโ€™re in good company here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃThere'll be more of that sort of thing! I remember coming home from work and wanting to get in a hot bath with a magazine to relax. All the time I was lying there I kept thinking to myself something wasnt quite right but didnt know what it was. When I went to wash myself I found that I still had my knickers and bra on.๐ŸคชStupid Baby brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃThere'll be more of that sort of thing! I remember coming home from work and wanting to get in a hot bath with a magazine to relax. All the time I was lying there I kept thinking to myself something wasnt quite right but didnt know what it was. When I went to wash myself I found that I still had my knickers and bra on.๐Ÿคช
bleeping hell I just choked on my undercooked pizza ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.